Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    My ass is smart. Thank you
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Dez Bryant Signed yesterday and now LB Sean Lee signed today.

Thats all of the Cowboys draft picks signed!

Training camp starts tomorrow.

:o)
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    I know and I will be there for it all like last year :D

Today is the kick off concert for them.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    The Pittsburgh Steelers have signed coach Mike Tomlin to a two-year extension with an additional option year, just a year removed from missing the playoffs.

The extension was expected because the Steelers' policy has been to sign a coach before he begins the final season of a contract. Tomlin's current contract, which averages $2.5 million annually, had one season and an option year remaining.

Financial terms of the extension weren't disclosed.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    edited July 2010
    Not sure how seriously we should take Chad. But, this was posted about an hour via Chad Johnson's facebook page...."Coming soon to a city near you if your playing the Bengals, Batman= T.O. Robin= Esteban". I guess it'll be officially announced by the team sometime this afternoon if true.

• PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Wife of former Steelers coach Bill Cowher dies at age 54.

Thats just awful news.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    :( Fuck cancer.

Anyway....

No deal for free-agent wide receiver Terrell Owens is imminent, but his connections to Cincinnati are increasing.

Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer has been working out regularly with Owens in California and has been highly impressed, according to a team source. Palmer has gone so far as to tell Bengals officials what an asset Owens could be and how much talent he still has.

If nothing else, it has gotten Cincinnati thinking and talking about a receiver it hosted for a free-agent visit in March. Back then the Bengals opted for Antonio Bryant, but a team that has been short-handed at wide receiver knows it never hurts to stockpile talent at the position.

Owens also has another strong supporter in Chad Ochocinco, his close friend and reality TV colleague. The two have helped each other promote their respective shows on VH1.

Another Bengals source said Owens' agent, Drew Rosenhaus, visited Cincinnati this week, though it is possible he was there for Ochocinco's football camp.

Earlier this week, Rosenhaus said he was "very confident" that Owens would have a new team "within the next few weeks."

"We will see as we get closer [to training camp]," a Bengals source said Friday night. "Nothing now that I know of."
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    i think TO should come to San Diego if Jackson (Vincent) holds out... because its going to be a huge burden on Rivers to not have anymore tower running down either sidelines for the first 10 games.

And it wouldn't much of a change to have TO in the locker room while Jackson sits out.... he's also become quite a retard off the field.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    TO won't perform the same way Jackson did. Malcolm Floyd's got it together too.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    I read the TO shit last night. Said they were very close to a deal. We will see.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I passed by the stadium in Cincy at around 3 this morning
    image Photobucket
    Ocho,T.O., Shipinator O_O
    edited July 2010
    Talk about an overrated wide receiving corps. Not counting Shipley....he's a rookie.
    At least we have a recording corp worth talking about
    edited July 2010
    Calvin Johnson > everyone in your receiving corps combined. At least we have talent at one position. ;)

The St. Louis Rams have intensified discussions in hopes of signing free agent Terrell Owens, according to sources close to the player and team.

The Cincinnati Bengals, as reported by ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter, are also engaged in talks with Owens.
    One guy doesn't win a title jl you know better
    Cowboy training camp starts today :D

Can't wait to go and see how Dez is.
    One guy doesn't win a title jl you know better
    I never said that. I'm saying Calvin Johnson alone is better than the joke of a receiving corps Cincy has. I know damn well that doesn't translate into wins.
    But our joke of a recieving corps translates into wins
    Not in the playoffs.