Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Not really the bears are good don't get me wrong but they have quite a few weaknesses
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You got my back on this one George?
    hellyes I do because if the Packers beat the bears and the Eagles beat the shitty Vikings and the shitty Cowboys, the Eagles get the 2nd seed and a 1st round bye!

GO Pack GO......... =D>
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Erik, you weren't in any of the NFL threads when the Bears sucked. Not a real fan. Please, don't talk football in here unless you admit that and then learn the game.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Hester is starting to turn it on at the right time. He is going to be scary in the playoffs if he keeps doing what he's doing.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Packers have a fire in them and Rodgers looks better then ever right now. They are on a mission and have a scary offense(well passing game) when they are on fire and their D is just as good. I think this year is going to be the best year in playoff history. Last year was pretty good, but this year it's anyone's game and that's what makes it more exciting.
    I think the Packers win because of Cutler's inconsistency at QB, interceptions and poor decision making. That is an overrated defense that nearly lost to the Jets in a shootout. The fucking Jets. The Packers would annihilate them in a shootout, so if they want to win, they need to really step it up in the secondary, and I don't think they have the talent to do that.

Rodgers is too smart, versatile and accurate to lose in a shootout.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Rothliesburgerz lolz all i got tos ayz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

He did lose in a shootout last year :P

But I agree. Rodgers is too smart and he can extend the play and run. I'm happy he was picked and wasn't rushed like a lot of QB's. He sat back and learned and developed until it was his time. Now look at him. One of the best QB's in the league now and for the future.
    He did lose in a shootout last year :P
    You mean against Arizona when it took the first real defensive play of the game to win? Yeah.
    But I agree. Rodgers is too smart and he can extend the play and run. I'm happy he was picked and wasn't rushed like a lot of QB's. He sat back and learned and developed until it was his time. Now look at him. One of the best QB's in the league now and for the future.
    That's the exact reason why I say to all my 49ers brethren that they should not be worried about picking Smith over Rodgers. I would be willing to bet that Smith could be just as good as Rodgers is now if he had a few years under Favre. And we'd be saying "WE COULD HAVE HAD ALEX SMITH" right now.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    jesus christ <_>

They really need to get Gus Johnson on MNF or SNF. By far the most exciting play by play announcer today.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    Not gonna happen unless one of them goes to CBS. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Well Gus is on CBS but only gets on the meh games. But damn it he makes those game sound awesome lol.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Erik, you weren't in any of the NFL threads when the Bears sucked. Not a real fan. Please, don't talk football in here unless you admit that and then learn the game.

Suck my dick. I've been following them the entire season. And they haven't sucked this year, pal. :)

I'll talk about whatever I want.

Deal With It. B-)
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    "I've been following them the entire season. And they haven't sucked this year, pal."

Thats why you started watching,
    herp derp.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    As long as you aknowledge your are a fair weather fan because you said football sucks last year and the bears in fact sucked last year
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,286 mod
    Well Gus is on CBS but only gets on the meh games. But damn it he makes those game sound awesome lol.
    He makes Strikeforce sound retarded.

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Steelers pwnz0rz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

I never said football sucks. I don't like sports in general, but I do enjoy watching Football.

I also found myself missing being on the Spartans a few days ago, idk why considering I hated it.
    You said football sucks last year at some point I remember it. Either way you're a fair-weather fan. Stick by them from now on and that will change
    I've always been a fan, even last year with a bad season. Like I said though I only get excited when they're doing good. But I'm not just like "Fuck them." when they're losing.