Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Packers beat the Bears next week and they are in :DDDDD

Rodgers is going to be dangerous in the playoffs if they get in and have a good chance of making it to the Super Bowl.

Jets are in. Ugly way to get in, but they are in :D

That throw wasn't even bad. The defender read it perfect and jumped in to get it. If he had not then that would have been a catch.

oh and Singletary fired at the end of the season :D
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Singletary Mutant Ninja Turtle
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    The best story of the day is chargers getting booted out of playoff chances by the bengals.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    The best story of the day is chargers getting booted out of playoff chances by the bengals.
    eh so that makez teh bengalz famous huh?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    You suck
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    It sure does suck not having Sunday night football!

We're snowed in but at least we have the new Wii to keep us somewhat happy.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It makes it a little easier to deal with the shitty season knowing we ruined it for someone else. Especially since it was that douche bag rivers
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

Too bad that's not happening. :)

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    It makes it a little easier to deal with the shitty season knowing we ruined it for someone else. Especially since it was that douche bag rivers
    <_>
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    They're both good teams that can play. I wouldn't assume the Packers are going to lose
    imageimage

Too bad that's not happening. :)

ha.....hahaha................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rodgers> the whole Bears team
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    I'll be picking the Packers next week. I hope they make that game the Sunday night flex game.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    They better >: O

That game has amazing all over it. The Jets/Bears game was sooooooooooo good today(but Jets lost :'((((( ) Packers have a great offense and Rodgers had a monster game today.

Cutler and the offense also had a monster day today as well. So I think it will turn out to be great if they did.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Singletary was fired tonight. York better know what he is doing.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    If Jim Harbaugh isn't going to Michigan -- and I hope he isn't because I want Rich Rod to stay -- he will be their next coach. He's right there under their noses for them to hire.

I think the Bears/Packers game will be a defensive struggle. The Packers offensive line sucks and the Bears will have their way on that side of the ball.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    If Jim Harbaugh isn't going to Michigan -- and I hope he isn't because I want Rich Rod to stay -- he will be their next coach. He's right there under their noses for them to hire.
    Harbaugh knows that he is a hot commodity. York made it seem today that he will nearly bankrupt himself to get the team to the super bowl, which I loved as a fan. Harbaugh would demand a ton of money and could go elsewhere. With that said, taking over a franchise (plus the fans) that really believes in him, comparisons to Walsh, not having to uproot his family, etc could come into play.

Either way, I think the coaches in the market understand that besides the Cowboys, this is the team closest to the Super Bowl for them.
    Oh, and I'm pleasantly surprised with how well the Lions have been playing lately. Good for them finally getting rewarded for what's been a largely good season.
    Oh, and I'm pleasantly surprised with how well the Lions have been playing lately. Good for them finally getting rewarded for what's been a largely good season.
    Nate Solder and Gabe Carimi are climbing. They should trade back to the teens and get Carimi. I love his style.

From there on, you can fill your voids on defense in the deepest CB draft of the generation.
    Harbaugh knows that he is a hot commodity. York made it seem today that he will nearly bankrupt himself to get the team to the super bowl, which I loved as a fan. Harbaugh would demand a ton of money and could go elsewhere. With that said, taking over a franchise (plus the fans) that really believes in him, comparisons to Walsh, not having to uproot his family, etc could come into play.

Either way, I think the coaches in the market understand that besides the Cowboys, this is the team closest to the Super Bowl for them.
    He's probably their best option. Cowher doesn't want to coach there. Gruden doesn't seem like he's going anywhere, and neither does Holmgren. So they're probably looking at a young crop of coaches, and while Harbaugh isn't the only option, he's definitely near the top of the list.

Also, the Chargers need to fire Norv Turner now, or risk another season without the playoffs next year.