Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,611 spicy boy
    kobe didn't do it....ben who knows...he seams like an arrogant douche
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    My cousin said he's nice *shrugs*
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Ben got the rockstar asshole attitude after he won his first SB.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    4 teams whaaaaaaaaat? and he still hasnt celebrated a superbowl in 15 years....
    bahaha
    not a fan of the bears. Wanted them to beat the Pats today but that didn't happen :(

and it's better then not celebrating a championship at all :D
    3pts
    Where the shit talkers at? lol. No where to be found since Cowboys are turning it on now on D. mmmmmmm 20-14.
    oh my bad, I was watching the game. isnt that what fans do? werent you asleep? Where were you all week when I was calling yooz out? nowhere to be foud. you only show up when your team takes a small lead, then they still loose. now you can crawl back in your hole. bahaha

Who would have thought Kitna would have more rushing yards then Vick? It was a good battle. Chuck I was being sarcastic when I said 45-3. It was a better game then I expected. The cowboys put up one hell of a fight and they had a good gameplan against Vick. Marc you keep saying everyone has figured out Vick, then why have they won 5 out of 6 of their last games. BTW anyone see Choice get Vick's autograph? he must have been in awe of a real QB playing on a team with Romo. Mccoy had a good game, really turned it on in the 4th but if theres one player who should get the game ball, it should be Desean Jackson. I thought no matter what the cowboys always stop DJack, Marc? he fucking shredded your bullshit defense apart and had a career game. yooz should all keep your mouths shut about Jackson from now on. he made yooz all look silly saying he's not all that good and he's only a deep threat, he dicked your whole team around all night. but it was a good battle, either team had a chance to win the game up until the end. the better team just won. cant wait till we get some of our Dmen healthy and head into the playoffs.tonight was a hell of a game, the cowboys are a good team and will be competitive in years to follow. I'm not gonna rub it in anymore, no reason to, the better team won. like Chuck said in the beginning of the year...

Eagles won, Cowboys lost. good game, see you in a few weeks!

I been awake since 3:30-4:30am. So yes I fell asleep even though I didn't want to. I would have watched the whole game if I hadn't knocked out. I woke up and made myself stay up so I could at least watch the 3rd and 4th. I happened to wake up when Cowboys started taking the lead so meh. Yes teams have Vick figured out and it's his role players that are stepping up and winning the games while he is doing awful. If you Didn't have DeSean or McCoy you wouldn't have much wins. Thank them for your team winning these games since they have stepped up in the tough games and congrats to DeSean. He had a awesome day and I am proud of the guy, but like I said the Cowboys won't get blown out and would win or keep it real close which they did. Next meeting won't be so easy for both teams and I said it would be split or Cowboys will take both and I will still stand by that. I proud of my Boys for fighting till the end every game even when it doesn't mean anything right now.

Go Giants :D
    like I said the other day, Arent other players on the team supposed to help you win games, and doesnt the QB have to get them the ball? Mike Vick is prolly going to be 2nd in MVP voting behind Brady. Marc, I think you're the only person on the planet that think Vick is "doing awful". that is the most ignorant ridiculous statement I have ever heard. He's the 3rd best QB in the NFC behind Ryan and Rodgers and noone can run and dick players like him he's thrown 4 interceptions all year 2 tonight off deflections, if those lucky turnovers dont happen, this game isnt as close. I bet your owner would give a 1st, 3rd, 6th round pick, and some picks next year for our "awful" QB. cmon man, it was a good game, you guys took it to us for a while, but the better team one. If teams had Vick "figured out" we'd be loosing and we arent. just take the loss for what it is. you guys might win the last game of the season, cause we might have out backups in resting for the playoffs. I really dont want to get into this shit with yooz, i cant believe you cowboy fans are still trying to argue the cowboys have a good team this year cause they dont. i see them regrouping and having a good team next year, but this year they suck. cowboys put on a good performance against a division rival, but the Eagles are the better team and leading the division.

Eagles 9-4
    Cowboys 4-9

I'm just pointing out that Vick is playing like an average QB then a phenom like he did in Washington. You are making it seem like he is dominating which in fact is not true. He has been figured out and isn't as affective like he was. He is getting sacked all the time and making bad decisions. Now if McCoy wasn't running like a beast and DeSean playing as good as he is now, yall wouldn't be winning at all right now. That's why I am saying thank them for you winning cause Vick isn't doing much since he has been figured out. If Kitna has more rushing yards then Vick then something is extremely wrong and he would be 4th best. He is not better then Brees. You are no where near making the playoffs right now. You have to win out in order to win the division or even make the wild card. 1 or 2 losses and your gone. Don't think the Giants are going to let you win so easy. NFC South already has a lock on 1 wild card and you have 3 more teams that will have the same record or better then the Eagles which will knock them from the playoffs if they don't win out. Which I don't see that happening. Yes it was a good game and the better team won, but Vick isn't the god like he was weeks ago.
    Vick has been better then Brees this year. The reason other players on the Eagles are having these monster games is because all the D is focused in on Vick, so he gets it to other players who make plays because everyone keeps a spy in on Vick. Vick is dominating. without Vick our other players arent as good. he throws 60 years with pin-point accuracy with a flick of his wrist. and lets not gorget all the injuries to the Eagles Oline, no other QB could play behind that line then Vick. I'm going to stop arguing with a person who's team has 4 wins and mine has 9.

""NFC South already has a lock on 1 wild card and you have 3 more teams that will have the same record or better then the Eagles which will knock them from the playoffs if they don't win out.""

I think the Eagles will win 2 if not all their remaining games. What are you talking about? They play 1 team, the Giants who have the same or worse record depinding on the Giants game tomorrow night. and they play the Vikings and Cowboys who both suck. and there is no way I see the Packers beating the Pats next week. so I think if the Eagles win only 1 of the 3 games left theyre in. Just face it Marc, you can hate all you want, but the Eagles have a good team.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    If I had to pick one QB to win me a football game, I'd still take Drew Brees over Vick. Just saying....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    If I had to pick one QB to win me a football game, I'd still take Drew Brees over Vick. Just saying....
    i would too, I just said so far this year Vick has been better.

Eagles beat the Cowboys, Colts, Jaguars, TexansFalcons, Giants, ect. and somehow they still aren't good to some of yooz.

Haters gonna hate...... :-"
    the Steelers won 24 superbowls? that's news to me...
    :-|
    yea, that 24 comment was pretty lame..... you got me.

Kolb to Vikings?

It seems unlikely that Brett Favre will sent his aging, hobbling body out on the field again next year (Then again, it is Brett Favre). But if he does decide to hang up the cleats at the end of this season, the Minnesota Vikings – unless they’re happy with re-signing free agent Tavaris Jackson – will need a new quarterback to fill the void.

Enter Kevin Kolb?

The Pioneer Press says that the team will look at several free agent options, which includes Mike Vick, but trading for Kolb would be the club’s best option.

“It still seems the Vikings' best bet for next season is to try to trade with Philadelphia for backup QB Kevin Kolb. But without a third-round draft pick they gave New England for buffoon Randy Moss, that will be difficult.”

That was the 6666th post....guess you didn't notice
    imageimage

That was the 6666th post....guess you didn't notice
    that one flew right over my head.... X_X

just like the pass that Kitna threw to Miles Austin in double coverage on 3rd down.

bahaha
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck my ass, the Bears got fucking raped today. :(

Ah well, we WILL get 12-4, motherfuckers.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck my ass, the Bears got fucking raped today. :(

Ah well, we WILL get 12-4, motherfuckers.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Well so much for that blow out. That 4 win Cowboys team sure played a good game against a team that supposed to be so much better than them.

Over all it was a good game. It was pretty much how I expected it to be including the outcome.

Eagles fans are delusional if they think their team has what it takes to win it all because after all they did just beat the 4-9 Cowboys last night by only 3 points.

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Bears are my second favorite team, so i was pretty psyched for yesterdays game. wish the Bears actually showed up.....

Pats are 11-2 :)
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    The Bears/Pats game was just so disappointing to watch. The first real snow game and it was a blowout.

I just wanted to watch a good messy game and that didn't happen. I ended up watching most of the Skins/Bucs game.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.