Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I didn't say it was the most likely outcome...But it's not impossible.
    image Photobucket
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    We need a stop god damn it >_<
    Does that guy really wanna cost his team? lol
    *sigh*...............................
    Hey I'm just happy we didn't get our asses kicked. We might be able to hold them to 3 and get the ball back with under a minute if we're lucky.
    image Photobucket
    edited December 2010
    We just put all of our eggs into these next two downs. Fucking A I think we should have waited until after the warning
    image Photobucket
    edited December 2010
    Well I could have called that one.
    Next stop first down, Following stop, game.
    image Photobucket
    Overall a good game...I'm sure one could find the obvious flaws by the Cowboys

Either way, George was right. I was sooooo embarrassed by how bad we got blown out. Damn that game wasn't even close. I had no need at all to watch it until the final minute of the 2nd half, let alone the game.
    image Photobucket
    by 3pts >_<

Good game. I think we take the W in Philly and ruin their playoff plans :D
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,285 mod
    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    If McCoy can consistently run the ball, and Reid actually sticks with it, the Eagles are going to be tough to beat...
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Where the shit talkers at? lol. No where to be found since Cowboys are turning it on now on D. mmmmmmm 20-14.
    oh my bad, I was watching the game. isnt that what fans do? werent you asleep? Where were you all week when I was calling yooz out? nowhere to be foud. you only show up when your team takes a small lead, then they still loose. now you can crawl back in your hole. bahaha

Who would have thought Kitna would have more rushing yards then Vick? It was a good battle. Chuck I was being sarcastic when I said 45-3. It was a better game then I expected. The cowboys put up one hell of a fight and they had a good gameplan against Vick. Marc you keep saying everyone has figured out Vick, then why have they won 5 out of 6 of their last games. BTW anyone see Choice get Vick's autograph? he must have been in awe of a real QB playing on a team with Romo. Mccoy had a good game, really turned it on in the 4th but if theres one player who should get the game ball, it should be Desean Jackson. I thought no matter what the cowboys always stop DJack, Marc? he fucking shredded your bullshit defense apart and had a career game. yooz should all keep your mouths shut about Jackson from now on. he made yooz all look silly saying he's not all that good and he's only a deep threat, he dicked your whole team around all night. but it was a good battle, either team had a chance to win the game up until the end. the better team just won. cant wait till we get some of our Dmen healthy and head into the playoffs.tonight was a hell of a game, the cowboys are a good team and will be competitive in years to follow. I'm not gonna rub it in anymore, no reason to, the better team won. like Chuck said in the beginning of the year...

Eagles won, Cowboys lost. good game, see you in a few weeks!
    All three of Marc's scrubby ass teams lost this week.

who's his 3rd team?
    Jets, Cowgirls, and Bears
    Fuck make that four the Green Bay Slackers

4 teams whaaaaaaaaat? and he still hasnt celebrated a superbowl in 15 years....
    bahaha
    3pts
    Where the shit talkers at? lol. No where to be found since Cowboys are turning it on now on D. mmmmmmm 20-14.
    oh my bad, I was watching the game. isnt that what fans do? werent you asleep? Where were you all week when I was calling yooz out? nowhere to be foud. you only show up when your team takes a small lead, then they still loose. now you can crawl back in your hole. bahaha

Who would have thought Kitna would have more rushing yards then Vick? It was a good battle. Chuck I was being sarcastic when I said 45-3. It was a better game then I expected. The cowboys put up one hell of a fight and they had a good gameplan against Vick. Marc you keep saying everyone has figured out Vick, then why have they won 5 out of 6 of their last games. BTW anyone see Choice get Vick's autograph? he must have been in awe of a real QB playing on a team with Romo. Mccoy had a good game, really turned it on in the 4th but if theres one player who should get the game ball, it should be Desean Jackson. I thought no matter what the cowboys always stop DJack, Marc? he fucking shredded your bullshit defense apart and had a career game. yooz should all keep your mouths shut about Jackson from now on. he made yooz all look silly saying he's not all that good and he's only a deep threat, he dicked your whole team around all night. but it was a good battle, either team had a chance to win the game up until the end. the better team just won. cant wait till we get some of our Dmen healthy and head into the playoffs.tonight was a hell of a game, the cowboys are a good team and will be competitive in years to follow. I'm not gonna rub it in anymore, no reason to, the better team won. like Chuck said in the beginning of the year...

Eagles won, Cowboys lost. good game, see you in a few weeks!

I been awake since 3:30-4:30am. So yes I fell asleep even though I didn't want to. I would have watched the whole game if I hadn't knocked out. I woke up and made myself stay up so I could at least watch the 3rd and 4th. I happened to wake up when Cowboys started taking the lead so meh. Yes teams have Vick figured out and it's his role players that are stepping up and winning the games while he is doing awful. If you Didn't have DeSean or McCoy you wouldn't have much wins. Thank them for your team winning these games since they have stepped up in the tough games and congrats to DeSean. He had a awesome day and I am proud of the guy, but like I said the Cowboys won't get blown out and would win or keep it real close which they did. Next meeting won't be so easy for both teams and I said it would be split or Cowboys will take both and I will still stand by that. I proud of my Boys for fighting till the end every game even when it doesn't mean anything right now.

Go Giants :D
    bahaha
    not a fan of the bears. Wanted them to beat the Pats today but that didn't happen :(

and it's better then not celebrating a championship at all :D
    bahaha
    not a fan of the bears. Wanted them to beat the Pats today but that didn't happen :(

and it's better then not celebrating a championship at all :D
    Photobucket
    1960...... \m/