Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Trying to run a one week dk fantasy or what
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    why so you can ask me for my lineup and get a draw? 
    Might as well just typed “I’m scared”
    thats what drug dude from North carolina said before i took his 5 bucks. 
    Fuck kaimi fairbum 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Man i just pulled up an interview with Carsen palmer last year on pat macafee and he was talking about how he wouldn't eat at the team facility because the people they had cooking were ex cons who were smoking over the food he was cooking lmao. 

He said they also got busted mixing the hot cholocate in mop buckets for the players lmao
    Bengals ownership was literal trash when Lewis started coaching and Palmer came in. They made some changes but mostly happened slowly it wasn’t until around the time Palmer left that everything really started to change and Mike brown backed down a bit like coaching take over and let the players have a voice. It was around the time Zack Taylor took over that brown really backed off and is letting them do their thing and his daughter is running the show things have improved so much since 20 years ago 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    yeah. i know things have gotten a lot better. that was hilarious though.
    Palmer is also forever butthurt about the bengals. 

For the record I’ve never had a problem with him holding out and all that stuff I was happy and tried to watch as many raiders games as I could when he went there. He hated ownership they traded him got an alright ROI and moved on 

or so we thought. 

Dude has been shitting on the bengals since he left even as going as far as trying to convince burrow to refuse to play for the bengals. 

I get it your time sucked but this is a new era old man get over it 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
     I take back what I said about draft8ng gobbs lol. 

Dude is top 3-4 back. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Scary game. This defense needs some help still have no clue why we didn’t make a trade for some help when we had the chance. Luck gave us the ball back with time because that could have went the other way. 

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Being a Falcons fan is complete agony sometimes. I don’t know how this team finds ways to fuck up head coaching hires this consistently 
    Well from having their kicker half of fantasy if they kicked field goals more they’d win.
    NOCAP said:
    Scary game. This defense needs some help still have no clue why we didn’t make a trade for some help when we had the chance. Luck gave us the ball back with time because that could have went the other way. 
    LAC has a seriously good roster. Probably the best roster of any team we face the rest of the way minus the cowboys. 

we will probably fumble the bag one more time, but we have a real good shot at having only 3-4 losses. 
    I’m worried about the Vikings breathing down our backs. Their schedule is pretty decent and Dobbs is playing great. Plus he’s a running qb which could cause issues. 

Eh season was done when bengals lost to the Texans. I predicted 37-13 ravens last night and was almost spot on without a garbage time TD. Rather if burrow is gonna break his hand he do it this year when every team in the AFC has a winning record lol 
    Honestly though go lions the rest of the way. I’m not gonna be watching but if someone gotta win it all this year I’m hoping it’s them 
    I still think we're 1 year away from being one of the elite teams, but all you gotta do is get into the dance to have a chance and we should do that baring an epic collapse
    I had mark andrews and Tyler Boyd going last night. The season continues. 
    I still think we're 1 year away from being one of the elite teams, but all you gotta do is get into the dance to have a chance and we should do that baring an epic collapse
    Never know what could happen bengals made it a year earlier than thought with them being good. Were less than a second away from hitting chase down the sideline to win. 

The loss in the Super Bowl doesn’t upset me though does it suck? Yeah. However I got to experience something I honestly never thought I would and that run to get there was so god damn fun. This is what I was talking about with expectations before. Enjoy it now while you don’t have expectations. Last years ending had me pissed and this year has had me pissed and I’m not trying to be that but having the expectation of winning does that to people.