Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Chiefs next week too LMFAO. Ain’t even watching. Guaranteed 0-3 start and it’ll prolly be a 30+ point blowout.
    I should put a parlay on that game tho. Mahomes bout to fucking feast on this sorry ass defense.

Shit writes itself at this point. The footage is even worse, Moore was looking at him afterwards mad as fuck and gave him the “What the fuck bruh.” shrug. He knew he was wide the fuck open and had an easy TD in the bag. Team bout to start turning on him. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Fields sacked for the 6th time in one game and his helmet flying off is such a poetic way to end the game. He looked straight defeated. Useless fucking faggot.
     I’d like to apologize for my comments last week. I was wrong and I can own that. Fields is a useless fuck 
    They said this is DJ Moore in Chicago lmao. 

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Buckling up for a bad bengals season. Same start as last year but things are different. Hopeful they can turn around but I’m not seeing it at the moment 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    “Hates themselves every morning” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    mrAPE said:
    Buckling up for a bad bengals season. Same start as last year but things are different. Hopeful they can turn around but I’m not seeing it at the moment 
    I think they can still win games. They are talented, but your head coach aint the guy. 

Joe reaggravating the calf was inevitable, but its a bummer. going to effect him if he plays. 
    also lol/disagree.

Fucking hell this team is good
    yeah. People forget that Mike mccarthy is a pretty good play caller. 

They had a great gameplan yesterday. Id say through 2 weeks the cowboys are probably playing the best right now. 

Will be interesting to see if they can do this all year. Parsons is a true weapon. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Brandon Staley is garbage. Been saying that for three years since he cost me and his team a playoff game by not kicking like 5 field goals. 

Shit writes itself at this point. The footage is even worse, Moore was looking at him afterwards mad as fuck and gave him the “What the fuck bruh.” shrug. He knew he was wide the fuck open and had an easy TD in the bag. Team bout to start turning on him. 
    The play design on this play was beautiful too. 
    FLAT said:
    Brandon Staley is garbage. Been saying that for three years since he cost me and his team a playoff game by not kicking like 5 field goals. 
    oh yeah hes a terrible HC

good DC. bad coach
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

Fucking hell this team is good
    yeah. People forget that Mike mccarthy is a pretty good play caller. 

They had a great gameplan yesterday. Id say through 2 weeks the cowboys are probably playing the best right now. 

Will be interesting to see if they can do this all year. Parsons is a true weapon. 

The real test starts October 1st with a insane 5 game stretch. 

10/1: Patriots in Dallas
    10/8: 49ers in San Fran 
    10/16: Chargers in LA
    10/29: Rams in Dallas 
    11/5: Eagles in Philly 

after that east 2 game win and then another 5 game stretch of playoff teams. This year is honestly make or break for Dak at QB but he is looking good with Big Mike calling the plays. 

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Also yeah Parsons is a fucking monster. It’s going to
    be interesting how they pay him. LB playing over 60% of his snaps on the dline. Love watching that dude play 
    yeah. honestly my main concern would be health. IDK what his snaps are, but i imagine hes playing like 95% of their snaps. 

Thats a lot for a guy thats a battering ram like him, but man is he good. Im pretty happy the lions got a guy like sewell in that draft because id be pissed if we passed on him and ended up with a bust lol. 
    Wait the bears were down by 3 at the end of the game, inside their own 5 and they called a screen pass? 

Which fields threw for a TD to the other team lmao
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I'm not mad at goff anymore. DC said that was on the WR and the way he ran the route. 

I'll have to watch it tomorrow. 

Why didn't they try for a TD at the end. I just don't get it. 
    Don’t know why you were mad at him in the first place. How long was it since his last int? Coaching and defense were the worst offenders. 

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Unbelievable we played for a tie instead of the win. 

i dont care how long its been since an INT. i can take throwing picks. 

what's unacceptable is a QB throwing a pick 6 when you are down by 3. Just can't do it. 

NOCAP said:
    Unbelievable we played for a tie instead of the win. 
    yeah that pissed me off the most yesterday.