Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    edited November 2010
    And mike brown is the problem in cincy. Thing is no one cares. Enough with the eagles vs cowboys cowboys vs lions pissing contest.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    at least the Eagles have room to talk.
    they went from having a transitional year, to contenders nigguhhz
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Cowboys will turn around :3

Only people to stop on the Eagles is Vick and Jackson. You have that covered and your good.
    Yeah but the argument is old.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Yeah but the argument is old.
    so is the Bengals QB
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    About the spreading the ball around thing..you're kind of wrong about that. I went through the trouble of looking at stats and seeing that both teams have exactly 6 players with 10+ receptions.
    image Photobucket
    Eh not really but okay
    Eh not really but okay
    he's never been the same after he fucked up his knee a few years back against the steelers.
    About the spreading the ball around thing..you're kind of wrong about that. I went through the trouble of looking at stats and seeing that both teams have exactly 6 players with 10+ receptions.
    Eagles > Cowboys
    Well this year I'm not denying that, I'm just pointing things out. I have a feeling the games will be split this year.
    image Photobucket
    Well this year I'm not denying that, I'm just pointing things out. I have a feeling the games will be split this year.
    maybe, even though the cowboys sucked so far this year, they'll show up to play division teams, i expect 2 good games.
    Well one things for sure, it won't be a repeat of last years games.
    image Photobucket
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    I was about to type the same thing about Romo not spreading the ball around.

Division games for the most part will be close and well played. Monday night being the exception. I think the Cowboys and eagles will split too but it wouldn't surprise me if one of them sweeps the other though. Sometimes certain teams just have your number.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    there is NO way the cowboys are sweeping the Eagles, lmao. primal, you sound just as crazy as you did earlier in the year when you said the cowboys were superbowl contenders.
    I just want you all to know I hate both your teams and the lions because you never stop arguing about them lol
    there is NO way the cowboys are sweeping the Eagles, lmao. primal, you sound just as crazy as you did earlier in the year when you said the cowboys were superbowl contenders.
    If you read what I said then I typed it could go either way. To say it can't happen is about as ignorant as you saying last year that the Cowboys wouldn't win 3 in a season. It very well can happen. This is the same Cowboy team that dominated the eagles last year in all 3 of those games minus our starting QB.

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    And Desean Jackson is one hell of a deep threat but thats pretty much all he is. I'll take Miles Austin over him anyway. Austins stats were better last year and this year besides the 2 more TDs that Jackson has.

Dez Bryant is getting close to being better than both of them.
    edited November 2010
    And Desean Jackson is one hell of a deep threat but thats pretty much all he is. I'll take Miles Austin over him anyway. Austins stats were better last year and this year besides the 2 more TDs that Jackson has.

i love how u cowboys fans bring up stats but you forget 1 big one, WINS!!!!!lol, ok. jackson isnt good with the ball in space? end arounds, punt returns, screens, slants? he can outrun anyone. Desean Jackson is better then every reciever on the cowboys. but i'm gonna stop this bullshit cowboys/eagles arguing, we got the giants tomorrow, a team that matters. we'll worry about the 2win, overpaid, shitty managed cowboys later in the year.

Comparing teams then the Eagles are better this year BUT when you compare players you compare the stats. Thats just the way it goes. That has nothing to do with me being a Cowboys fan thats just common knowledge or at least I thought it was.

I'll take the quiet reliable WR in Austin over that big mouth greasy pork chop Jackson who doesn't show up in big games.

edited November 2010
    This was a pretty nice catch in the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6785WGVtTT4

nuff said...