Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    That was a fuck you to the Lions. I saw it in his eyes O_O
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    First off I'd like to say to JL...Good game,had one bad call. The Lions should be better in the years to come.

Now on to Rex... HAHAHAHA Suck it! As bad as the Cowboys have been this year the Lions are still worse!

26 losing road games in a row!

Dallas Cowboys>Detroit Lions. lol

:o)
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    *waits for Rex to say how the call blew the game for the Lions*
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    cinci was up by like 28 points and buffalo came back and is kixin theyz ass

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

J! E! T! S!

JETS! JETS! JETS!

FG to win the game wooooo!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    do yooz cowboy fans still think its not a good idea to fire the coach during the season? I can recal primal, marc, and chuck all telling me it wouldnt do any good when i was saying the cowboys should fire phillips after week 3. they fire the coach, then 2 wins,i was hoping theyd keep wade for a decade.
    do yooz cowboy fans still think its not a good idea to fire the coach during the season? I can recal primal, marc, and chuck all telling me it wouldnt do any good when i was saying the cowboys should fire phillips after week 3. they fire the coach, then 2 wins,i was hoping theyd keep wade for a decade.
    Yes I thought it was a bad idea because history shows that typically it doesn't work. Of course I'm happy with the results right now but I still don't want Garrett to be the head coach next season. Oh and BTW I thought the Cowboys should have fired Wade before last season started. That playoff win did more bad than good IMO.

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    Yes I thought it was a bad idea because history shows that typically it doesn't work. Of course I'm happy with the results right now but I still don't want Garrett to be the head coach next season. Oh and BTW I thought the Cowboys should have fired Wade before last season started. That playoff win did more bad than good IMO.

What if Garrett wins out? I know the team has talent, i think they're wayy overrated, but there is definately talent on the Cowboys, they just werent plaing up to potential with Wade as their coach. IMO if Garrett wins more then half the games, I think Jerry will stick with him.

BTW every team Randy Moss goes to looses.

What if Garrett wins out? I know the team has talent, i think they're wayy overrated, but there is definately talent on the Cowboys, they just werent plaing up to potential with Wade as their coach. IMO if Garrett wins more then half the games, I think Jerry will stick with him.

If he wins out then Yeah he'll be the coach next season. I don't see that happening though. I don't want Jerry to be fooled with a few wins and keep this guy. Sadly us fans have no say in this. lol

We'll see how it turns out.

If we beat Saints, Colts, and Eagles back to back to back, then he will stay head coach for next season.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    If we beat Saints, Colts, and Eagles back to back to back, then he will stay head coach for next season.
    I will be happy if that happens.
    it aint happening....
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    For Ape:

Whenever I get to thinking about how bad the Cowboys are doing this season, I can always look at two things to cheer me up. 1) At least they have a better record than the Bengals. 2) And they haven't lost to the Bills.
    image Photobucket
    yea ape, wtf? the bengals fucked me in my pool. they suck.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    * looks for smiley icon with brown paper bag and a frown on it*
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    * looks for smiley icon with brown paper bag and a frown on it*
    ಠ_ಠ