Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Lmao
    you don't make any sense Rex .. Players say it has no effect yet every single one is willing to deliberately go against the rules to have they're balls that way.. Contradictory much?
    What? It's true. If everyone is doping what does it matter? I just think they should legalize doping, because why not?
    Because everyone wasn't doping , you don't know what you're talking about... In fact Armstrong FORCED teammates to use them by fear and force of power.. Whatever tho not getting into it but your statement is just blatantly false
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What? It's true. If everyone is doping what does it matter? I just think they should legalize doping, because why not?
    Because everyone wasn't doping , you don't know what you're talking about... In fact Armstrong FORCED teammates to use them by fear and force of power.. Whatever tho not getting into it but your statement is just blatantly false
    I doubt it. Maybe im wrong... My opinion was coming from things my friend told me who is into professional cycling (not watching but actually competing). Long before the Armstrong story even happened, he told me: "100% everyone in the Tour is doping. Armstrong is 100% a doper, no question". This dude told me this back in like 2003.

So yeah, I dont have first hand knowledge of this, but my friend who was a cyclist at a professional level, said it was the dirtiest sport out there for PED's. I had no reason to doubt him then, and then when the whole Armstrong story broke many years later that really sold it for me. 
    Well you and your cyclist buddy are wrong in case you wanted to know lol
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Im just repeating what players said when im saying players have said that it has no effect, and its true, nearly  every current player asked about the issue has said its a non issue.

The reason i say 85+% of teams probably have had incorrect PSI is because it is not a rule the NFL gave 2 flying fucks about what the PSI of the balls were,  so of course teams are going to try and get away with it. Every single team try to take advantage of the rules in some way. The fact is with this, scientifically it has no bearing on the game. IN fact its actually a slight advantage for the defense in the passing game when the balls are under inflated. They have .02 of a second longer to react. 
    edited January 2015
    I don't believe your bullshit science.. If they thought it had no effect they wouldn't waste the time to do it.. I would imagine Brady has a better grasp on what ball works better than you and that's how the winningest qb out there does it sooo...
    look if they were under inflated and got caught that's no big deal.. But they deflated them more after the fact that they were tested.. Blatant cheating and should be punished according to the rule book by fine and removal of draft picks period 
    its not my bullshit science lol. It was sports science that did it. 
    Well you and your cyclist buddy are wrong in case you wanted to know lol
    actually it more than likely is true. Nearly every person that competes in the toure has tested dirty at some point. 
    There's supposed science that says it helps and they is some that says it doesn't..0 it doesn't matter... They broke a rule thinking in their head it was going to give them an advantage.. Sneaking into bathrooms to manipulate balls is just fucking cheating.. You are wrong get over it
    cycling is most was the dirtiest sport at that time. MMA was/is probably very close, but that is being cleaned up, at least on the UFC side of things.  
    Where did i say it wasn't cheating? cause i never did. based on the rules it was. Im saying that probably every team did this at some point this year, and that its not a big deal. Stupid rule, just like many other rules in the NFL. They should be fined because they are the ones that got caught. I'm not of the opinion that it is draft pick worthy. Maybe like a 4th or 5th rounder. 
    edited January 2015
    And honestly what players think of deflate gate means diddly shit.. Most players are willing to do just about anything so of course they're gonna be light on the rules.. It'd be like if you had a business where the lie levels made all the rules and management made none.. You think ten rules would be easy on the  workers or strict? Easy obv
    When a team with a nasty turnover ratio.. Prob the best or sec best in their dynasty , plays the whole season with deflated balls that are harder to lose control over then it's a big deal sorry
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I just read the dumbest article I've ever read in my entire life. Dude was basically saying that the Bengals are shitty for not letting Vance Joseph come to the Broncos....because he's black :|

The Denver Post is poverty
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    honestly the Brent grimes interception of stafford was the better catch. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    OBJ > Megatron
    >todd disagrees
    >hasn't even seen the catch 
    Both pretty awesome catches doe