Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    No way. I'd downright bet anything I own Dennis Allen is not their head coach in 5 years.
    Good opinion.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Reggie McKenzie is an absolutely OUTSTANDING personell mind, and Dennis Allen was a vital cog in the Broncos' unlikely success last year. I don't think they have the talent to be good this year, but I think in 5 years both Allen and McKenzie will still be there earning their wins. I'd probably bet 100 bucks they win a Super Bowl at some point in the next 10 years.
    Bad opinion.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Throw logic out the window because it's the Raiders.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • WineWine Posts: 841 balls deep
    Reggie McKenzie is an absolutely OUTSTANDING personell mind, and Dennis Allen was a vital cog in the Broncos' unlikely success last year. I don't think they have the talent to be good this year, but I think in 5 years both Allen and McKenzie will still be there earning their wins. I'd probably bet 100 bucks they win a Super Bowl at some point in the next 10 years.
    Bad opinion.
    Top 5 take, imo
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Sounds like Harbaugh is losing the 49er locker room
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Lol went back and saw all the hate. Let's see yall win against a good team wit a completely decimated defense due to injuries. That's why I didn't really get mad and react, I expected this after all the injuries last week. Cutler was back but I don't even blame the loss on those 2 picks. It was completely the defense. Rodgers was having a fucking field day doing literally whatever he wanted. Just worries the fuck out of me. D needs to get healthy. If we keep our starting line up and stay healthy I still expect a 10-6 season. But injuries seem to be our entire fucking story in every sport smh.
    Lions beat the shit out of the pack with a way more banged up defense last week, and only gave up 7 points. Keep making excuses. Bears fucking suck 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:
    No joke- I think the 49ers should have lost that game to Philly. The Eagles played better IMHO. My confidence in the 9ers making the playoffs is gone.
    The eagles couldn't move the ball an inch on offense. They didn't deserve to win. They scored all their point on defense and special teams 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    San fran held the ball for almost three full quarters if they had lost it would have been more of them fucking it up than the eagles being good.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Eagles suck they should be 2-2
    FCC lifts the blackout rule. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    What's the rule?

cant wait for the eagles to tank and George gets depressed 
    The fcc was the enforcer of the blackout rule and now they are abandoning it so if they nfl wants to blackout games that don't sell out to home markets they have to do so without the help of the FCC
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Not like it effects me, 0. 
    If you don't sell out like 85% of your stadium anyone in like 60 miles? Radius can't watch the game

congrats bengal fans 
    We have had two blackouts in the last five years. What pushed them to change it was the green bay playoff game almost not selling out last season. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    mrAPE said:
    San fran held the ball for almost three full quarters if they had lost it would have been more of them fucking it up than the eagles being good.
    I dont really disagree,,, I just think the 9ers looked like shit. Watching that game I wasn't thinking "This is a deep playoff team"
    That's both of those teams
  • WineWine Posts: 841 balls deep
    SATAN said:
    No joke- I think the 49ers should have lost that game to Philly. The Eagles played better IMHO. My confidence in the 9ers making the playoffs is gone.
    This is a ridiculous series of thoughts.  The only team that clearly played like shit was the Eagles. The 49ers outclassed the Eagles so hard on defense it wasn't even fun to watch. That game was lopsided without some bottom 5 ST play from the 49ers, and even that was all in the first half.

Say what you want about the 49ers being on the playoff bubble, because it's true, but to say that they were outplayed in that game just goes to show how much you watched of it.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

Keep making excuses.
    Aww man the irony of this comin from you. =))