Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Those screen plays are working out quite well for Mr. Best right now. <_>
    I think he's incredibly versatile, but screens are going to be his niche in the NFL.
    They need to be right now, since Linehan probably won't let Hill go deep as much as Stafford would.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Those screen plays are working out quite well for Mr. Best right now. <_>
    I think he's incredibly versatile, but screens are going to be his niche in the NFL.
    They need to be right now, since Linehan probably won't let Hill go deep as much as Stafford would.
    For good reason, you see that delivery? I still have nightmares from it. Either way though, he's proven he can win, and I wish him the best (pun intended) there.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    i think stafford will be back sooner than expected....hes not even wearing a sling...that guy is tough
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I never wish for someone to get hurt until now. And no it's not a steeler or a raven. I hope someone breaks vicks leg
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I never wish for someone to get hurt until now. And no it's not a steeler or a raven. I hope someone breaks vicks leg
    Why?
    i think stafford will be back sooner than expected....hes not even wearing a sling...that guy is tough
    He better be. I know our offense can be even better than what we've shown so far.
    Because he got off easy with jail time. He should have never gone to jail they should have put him in a pen with those dogs and let them take care of it and when Vick tried to get out shock him.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Cruel and unusual punishment...
    i think his time was justified....now he is a douche....but he did his time
    This is why I hate some of today laws.
    Everything's unusual at some point. Cruel, what's more cruel than the death penalty?
    Everything's unusual at some point. Cruel, what's more cruel than the death penalty?
    Soooo do you agree with Ape?
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Life in a room where Breathe Carolina is being played. I don't even know what they sound like, but I can tell by them name, and the apparel I see at school that I can't fucking stand them.
    image Photobucket
    Soooo do you agree with Ape?
    No, I don't believe anyone should go out like that. But to throw around the basic violation of cruel and unusual punishment is to ignore a lot of our own society and our punishment.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    the man did his time in prison, paid alot in money, and he's changed his entire lifestyle. he used to be the thug giving the fans the finger and drinkin and driving and now he is a dude who seems to have learned his lesson. move on. i'm a dog owner and it makes me sick to think of the shit he did, but people do dumb shit, give they guy credit for owning up and changing his life. should they trot braylon edwards onto a highway blindfolded because he drank and drove? ray lewis murdered somone and didnt go to jail at all, big ben raped 2 women(you mentioned the ravens and steelers ape). and the whole stallworth situation. theres people like pacman, who got chances to change and never did. vick has changed and is living a better life. he learned from his mistakes. + he's exciting as hell to watch.
    Vick paid a huge price, he fucking donates to animal welfare associations all around now, he's one of their spokesman. he goes to schools and helps the kids not to go down a path like him. he did his time, proved he's changed, move on.
    He did get away with that party incident earlier this summer, though....
    That was BS, he was just there, he was gone b4 the shit even went down. it just got blown up because it was him, the eagles would have released him if he did something fucked up. if it was 4 years ago and they told vick he was backing up kolb, he woulda acted like a child, look how he acted this week when candy was fuckin around with the QB situation. he acted like a mature adult. big ben rapes people and doesnt even get arrested. the ravens have 2 murderers on their team. i think its horrible what vick did, and he was punished big time, he missed 3 seasons, all his money, went bankrupt. i'm just glad to see 1 of these assholes make something out of a fucked up story.
    Oo believe me I hate rapistberger and ray Lewis just as much if not more. But I believe they should let the family of the person ray murdered beat him almost to death. I believe they should strap ben down and let those two women rape him with various objects. And you don't want to get me started on the drunk drivers I told my own brother when he got his DUI that if he does something stupid like this again and gets in trouble or dies I will have no remorse and call him a stupid fucker. Which is what I do for all these people that act like fucking morons
    ray lewis really didn't murder any one
    I am just a bit more harsh with teaching people a lesson than most people