Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy

Matt ryan was on a bye :-??

ill take it
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    What's funny is Peyton will probably sitting on the bench by halftime so he will probably have like 15pts that day :))
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    same with thomas
    Even in the WNBA Atlanta cant win the championship :))
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2013
    Yo even if we win this game is a fucking embarrassment. Fuck this team this year.

And no I'm not fair weather. Still love my team, still gonna torture myself every week but this shit is just sad. Just give Denver the ring now.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Gtfo with that talk. Finna jinx us
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    FUCK!..We had a shot..That one isn't Mannings fault. Good game
    Also Erik..Stop saying "Ya'll" like you're from the south or you're gangsta or something
    Fucking embarassing yourself.
    I'M the one embarrassing myself? =))

You embarrass yourself wit everything you say.

And what's embarrassing is you just now noticed that when I been saying it forever. That's how I actually talk. Just like how I say "Im'ma" instead of I'm gonna. Deal wit it. You just looking for something to talk shit about 'cause of your poverty ass team. Take your L and get the fuck out my face.

0-6 ALL IN!1!1!1!1!1!111!!!!1!1!1!
    And are we seriously still on the gangsta shit, you fucking clown? I recorded a song yesterday that's pitch shifted to sound like a female is singing, and will be buying the new Pokemon games on Tuesday. Yes I'm sooo hard and gangsta/try to be. 8-|
    On Tuesday? Shits come out on Saturday, nigga.
    Na....you embarass yourself..people here know I just fuck around and that I'm a pretty responsible person/husband/father
    You on the other hand..lol..you got forum members getting ready to call your parent"s" on your stupid ass. We all know you're a fucking true life young wanna be thug with no realistic goals. Keep mixing your tapes wigger. We all love a good laugh. 0-6..When was the last time Chicago won the big one?

On Tuesday? Shits come out on Saturday, nigga.

Shit that's right! I don't have 'em preordered so I forgot the exact date.

And are we seriously still on the gangsta shit, you fucking clown? I recorded a song yesterday that's pitch shifted to sound like a female is singing, and will be buying the new Pokemon games on Tuesday. Yes I'm sooo hard and gangsta/try to be. 8-|

You truly are a fucking bafoon
    I try to compensate for your age
    But it's hard with some of the shit you say
    wow..just wow..no words for you
    From this point on..I'm not even gonna reply to any of your post. You're dead to me..Can't even talk to you because your post become just fucking stupid and you beat me with ignorance. Done with you..
    >Responsible father
    >Has his 4 year old son shooting guns.
    > =))

And yea, who was threatening to tattle to Mommy because a teenager called him a faggot online? Your fellow salty ass old man. What a surprise. =))

And look at a fucking truck driver who admits to only having a GED talking shit about my goals. =))

Wanna be thug. =)) I have a fucking pretty ass Justin Timberlake haircut and sing RnB. But yea you're right. =))

Fucking clown.
    Gary said:

From this point on..I'm not even gonna reply to any of your post. You're dead to me..Can't even talk to you because your post become just fucking stupid and you beat me with ignorance. Done with you..

The irony. =))

And you'll ignore me (If you actually do.) for a single day, tops. Kill yourself.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    Dead at your dead to me =))
    And it's funny how immediately after his L was official, he goes straight to unprovoked personal insults, nothing football related at all. Irate. =))

And since you have no room to talk shit about football, might as well shift the subject, right?

MU>>>>>>>

Fucking WOAT.
    Rex420 said:

Dead at your dead to me =))

It;s true Rex...Dude is a fucking complete misfit. Thinks he is JT.