Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

1307430753076307730783080»

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    RIP to the Cowboys and Bears. This season is unforgiving. 

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    The bears had a 4th and goal from the 1 yesterday and ran the ball for an 11 yard poss and I can't stop watching it. Within 1 second all 5 offensive lineman were face first on the ground lmao 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Yea that was disgusting. Caleb is a baller tho, we might finally have the guy. The shit he was doing wit a line like that is miraculous. But yea we ain’t doing shit til that line and Eberflus is gone. Still a lot better than Fields tho.
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    It’s hilarious to me seeing Fields still have dickriders tho. “He’s 3-0 in Pittsburgh we didn’t even need Caleb. 😢”

Yea and his stats are still mid as fuck. He’s jus barely getting it done while in an infinitely better system. And the system is the only reason why. His ceiling is like a Jimmy G or some shit that can somewhat get the job done if the scheme fits him perfectly, but he will never be amazing.

Meanwhile, Caleb jus broke the all time record for most single game rookie QB passing yards in Bears history….in only his 3rd game ever. While having possibly the worst Bears O-line I’ve ever seen and a coach that arguably calls even worse plays than Nagy. Yea there was the 2 ugly picks but he keeps looking blatantly better each and every game. This is exactly what I meant about Fields when clowns would blame it solely on the line. Yes it held him back and you can’t truly get the job done and win games without a good line, but a truly standout talent will still be able to make magic happen and do as much as humanly possible wit what they’re given. Caleb did that on Sunday. In 3 years, I never saw that once out of Fields. He repeatedly looked like a fucking scrub who had no clue what the fuck he was doing.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    In pretty on the fence about Caleb. I think he lacks the same things as fields. He's not a good leader. He sucks from the pocket. 

Heavy kyler Murray vibes from him. 

I'm going to reserve judgment until next year though because the USC offense doesn't translate to the nfl and he has to unlearn everything he learned in college. 

If they don't change their shitty offensive spacing on their routes and improve the line asap it's gonna be the same story for them.