Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Didn't the chargers lose their first three last year and still make the playoffs. Come on it's week one calm down on the people need to be fired talk.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Great coordinator, terrible head coach.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    his play calls are blasphemic... calling for a draw play in the last 10 yards. with sproles; when you have tolbert sitting down and having a 13+ yards average (for the game).

He a fumbling idiot in playoffs games.... and almost single-handedly, has been the cause of every playoff lose since he's been here. (Kaeding deserves a good share of the blame)
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    At least the chargers are making the playoffs. Quit yer bitchin!
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    I thought Jaycup, Rex, and me were mad as hell yesterday. God damn Strat lol.
    Well, he's not threatening to kill the entire offensive line. <_>
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    lol... inorite

and playoffs are not enough.... we want rings!
    Well, he's not threatening to kill the entire offensive line. <_>
    ..............................................................................<_>
    lol... inorite

and playoffs are not enough.... we want rings!
    Well true. It's gotta piss you off to go far in the playoffs just to watch the team crumble every year. *sigh*
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i would have NEVER hired his sorry ass.... he's a loser; always has been.
    no shit lol and to all the people who thought the jets were gonna be better than the patriots : /
    It's Week 1.....Jets played like shit and only lost by one.

Kris Jenkins is out for the season though, that will hurt.
    FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Officials said early Wednesday that the New England Patriots fan who needed medical attention on the field shortly before the season opener against the Cincinnati Bengals later died.

Foxborough Fire Chief Roger Hatfield said the man was taken to Caritas Norwood Hospital on Sunday, where he was pronounced dead of an apparent heart attack.

The man, whose name was not made public, was a 40-year-old Chicopee resident attending the game with his 6-year-old son. They were sitting near the south end zone at Gillette Stadium when he was stricken about half an hour before kickoff
    EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Percy Harvin was sleeping in a hospital bed last month following a scary collapse at practice when twice his heart stopped beating for several seconds.

"They'd just barge in the room and be like, 'Harvin, you OK?'"' the young Minnesota Vikings star said. "And I'd be like, 'Um, I think so.' And they were like, 'Your heart wasn't beating.' So I was like, 'Um, what do you want me to do?'"

Unlock HQ Video HQ video delivered by Akamai

Harvin told the story Monday with a light-hearted smile and a look of satisfaction on his face, describing the latest and most dramatic developments in his lifelong struggle with migraine headaches -- a struggle that he said finally might be finished.

Harvin has been diagnosed with sleep apnea, a disorder that causes temporary breathing stoppages during sleep. Told of his frequent trouble getting a good night's sleep, Harvin's doctors decided to test for the condition. They determined it as a trigger of the debilitating migraine symptoms that have dogged him for years.

Harvin now uses a breathing machine while he sleeps, with a mask placed over his nose, and he said he hasn't had a migraine since his Aug. 19 hospitalization.

"It's a 100 percent difference," Harvin said. "I'm not waking up groggy. I'm waking up feeling refreshed and ready to go. So like I said, hopefully that's it."
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Officials said early Wednesday that the New England Patriots fan who needed medical attention on the field shortly before the season opener against the Cincinnati Bengals later died.

Foxborough Fire Chief Roger Hatfield said the man was taken to Caritas Norwood Hospital on Sunday, where he was pronounced dead of an apparent heart attack.

The man, whose name was not made public, was a 40-year-old Chicopee resident attending the game with his 6-year-old son. They were sitting near the south end zone at Gillette Stadium when he was stricken about half an hour before kickoff
    damn chicopee is like 20 min from my house....
    Ryan Grant is out for the season for the Packers.
    Every one be calling them 49'ers overrated now. I didn't think the score was that bad till I finally saw it...
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
    image Photobucket
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    The Broncos acquired Laurence Maroney from the Pats.
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    The Broncos acquired Laurence Maroney from the Pats.
    :o