Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Election Day 11/2/10

Comments

• SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    me and Andy are the only ones who voted.....i guess everyone else can stop bitching then if they dont vote!
    I voted aswell.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    john wtf! everyone i voted for lost lol what is wrong with massachusetts. how in gods name do they keep electing that retard barney frank lol
    yes i know and agree. mass doesnt get it. funny thing is that everyone i am friends with agreed with me. just everyone else doesnt
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    john wtf! everyone i voted for lost lol what is wrong with massachusetts. how in gods name do they keep electing that retard barney frank lol
    Haha I friggin love Barney Frank.
    this country is going to fall apart..
    This is said after every election. It's doing much better than people give it credit for.
    anyone hear Barney Frank's victory speech? he's an assclown
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    its all that get the urban people to vote crap lol. that and all are stupid liberal hippies
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    anyone hear Barney Frank's victory speech? he's an assclown
    barney frank is beyond an assclown. people voting for him says to me that maybe democracy isnt the best idea lol
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    In other news, Jan Brewer won very very easily in Arizona. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Jay and his rich white Republican vote.

... cause that makes sense ^
    Hmm? <_>

And why did I lose points? >:O
    edited November 2010
    Tim. <_____________________>
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    in 2008 2.3 TRILLION was spent on healthcare in the US. Yet over 50 million people in this country cannot get proper healthcare. If that system isn't broken explain to me what is
    Tim. <_____________________>
    SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!!!!

in 2008 2.3 TRILLION was spent on healthcare in the US. Yet over 50 million people in this country cannot get proper healthcare. If that system isn't broken explain to me what is
    more needs to be done than throwing money at the problem.....what they have been doing isnt fixing any problems
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    The capital awoke — if it ever slept — to a new political order. With their lopsided win, Republicans are ushering in a new era of divided government and dethroning Speaker Nancy Pelosi, a prime target of their campaign.

Repealing the health care law, with its mandates and subsidies to extend health insurance to nearly all Americans, has been a Republican rallying cry for months but Obama, with his veto power, and the Democrats still in control of the Senate stand in the way. Several Republicans indicated their challenge to the law won't happen overnight when they take power.

Say goodnight, barrack.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    OH!

And also!

Prop 19 didn't pass.

blockquote>

You have no friends and drink alone

as long as obama is president The healthcare overhaul will not be repealed. republicans do not have the numbers to overcome a presidential veto. All they can do is try to block provisional funding for the bill, BUT this is risky b/c if they wont fund the bill and Obama wont sign any appropriations that dont it could force a government shutdown.. and both parties will be on the losing end of that one
    As long as a Republican isn't President, I'm happy.

As long as a Republican isn't President, I'm happy.
    i agree, The nutjobs are supposed to ride the short bus, not drive it.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Shut 'em down. The Obamacare bill WILL be repealed as several aspects of it are unconstitutional, thus the 23 states that have filed federal lawsuits to stop it. Damn, that's nearly half of the country that don't want this package. The Dems aren't paying attention though and that's a big part of why they lost in greater numbers than they have in 70 years.
    Obama will not be able to get anything done without enlisting the support of the Republicans, a fact he can't stand. Shane is correct in that the Republicans won't get much done either without turning a few Dems. It's not like either side has accomplished much in the last two years anyway. We still have the highest unemployment numbers in US history, our economy is still in the shitter, Fedzilla is still throwing money away as fast as they can, and we still don't have all the troops home. Nothing has changed, except that the Democrats lost a ton of power.