Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Superstitious? check this out...

13»

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I have a Back to the future question that has baffled me over the years. Sooo Marty went back in time and played at that under the sea dance. in doing so he played a new sound (rock n roll) and they called chuck berry who eventually pretty much would start rock n roll. but Marty new that sound because of listening to rock n roll which was invented by chuck berry. so who actually started rock n roll. marty could not go back in time to start rock n roll because no one would have done that the first time he learned it... explanations please.......
    My only answer would be that Chuck Berry would have eventually wrote Johnny be good and would have still created rock n' roll without Martys help. But since Marvin Berry called Chuck Berry when Marty was playing on the stage Chuck Berry must have just stolen the song from Marty and called it his own ;).
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Since were talking about Back to the Future there is actually a script online from one of the writers of BTTF Bob Gale thats a whole different version of BTTF2.

I'm reading it right now. Its definitely an interesting read for a die hard BTTF fan haha.
    where do you find this?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I have a Back to the future question that has baffled me over the years. Sooo Marty went back in time and played at that under the sea dance. in doing so he played a new sound (rock n roll) and they called chuck berry who eventually pretty much would start rock n roll. but Marty new that sound because of listening to rock n roll which was invented by chuck berry. so who actually started rock n roll. marty could not go back in time to start rock n roll because no one would have done that the first time he learned it... explanations please.......
    My only answer would be that Chuck Berry would have eventually wrote Johnny be good and would have still created rock n' roll without Martys help. But since Marvin Berry called Chuck Berry when Marty was playing on the stage Chuck Berry must have just stolen the song from Marty and called it his own ;).
    this is the only conclusion i could think of as well but i doubt that rock n roll would have happened the EXACT same way in both cases. Marty changing the time wouldve warped musical progress in some way i would think.. idk lol
    edited November 2010
    Since were talking about Back to the Future there is actually a script online from one of the writers of BTTF Bob Gale thats a whole different version of BTTF2.

I'm reading it right now. Its definitely an interesting read for a die hard BTTF fan haha.
    where do you find this?
    I'm looking right now for the link I downloaded the PDF on my computer a few weeks ago.

EDIT:
    http://www.bttf.com/scripts/Number_Two.pdf
    ^Try that.
    oh cool...my bad thanks
    No worries, let me know what you think of it.

And I just found a Flux Capacitor app in the App store... definitely downloaded it.
    10 pages in and its pretty good
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    I dunno, that other guy walking by her doesn't seem weirded out that she's talking into a rectangle.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    THERE HE FUCKING IS!!!!! NOBODY IS SEEING THIS SHIT???
    I'm not seeing anything...
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I dunno, that other guy walking by her doesn't seem weirded out that she's talking into a rectangle.
    I posted what it was.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Pfft, everyone knows all you need to time travel is a delorean, flux capacitor and to travel at 88mph.

happened here in SD