Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Superstitious? check this out...

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited October 2010
    Time travel is possible (into the past at least.) But you would never be able to return and nobody would see you.
    And for that we thank you, Mr. Stephen Hawking and your television specials.

At least if that's where you got it from like I did. He also said the only way they see it happening could kill you, because like the feedback in speakers...except it would be radiation. Something like that.
    image Photobucket
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Pfft, everyone knows all you need to time travel is a delorean, flux capacitor and to travel at 88mph.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    i was gonna post this... but didnt

it is kinda weird
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Time travel is possible (into the past at least.) But you would never be able to return and nobody would see you.
    And for that we thank you, Mr. Stephen Hawking and your television specials.

At least if that's where you got it from like I did. He also said the only way they see it happening could kill you, because like the feedback in speakers...except it would be radiation. Something like that.
    Some of my engineering friends were telling me about it, but I think that's where they got it from partially.
    I love winning with women
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Engineers eh? Sounds like Jaycup's kinda people
    image Photobucket
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    They are... people who take high math courses and enjoy it... *shutters*
    I love winning with women
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Turns out it was just an ear trumpet aka an old school hearing aid.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    even if someone went back in time....they would eventually figure out they were caught...and they would go back in time again to destroy the evidence that they went back in time in the first place
    edited November 2010
    even if someone went back in time....they would eventually figure out they were caught...and they would go back in time again to destroy the evidence that they went back in time in the first place
    Thus creating a Paradox. Ehh, maybe not I read it wrong the first time.
    well...take BTTF2....they have to go back in time to fix the fact that the sports book got taken....if they don't fix it it would be a paradox.....soooo maybe if you think about it...if this was true and they didn't fix it....we are all living in a paradox right now
    Biff taking the sports almanac in BTTF2 and giving it to himself in 1955 didn't create a paradox it just created an alternate 1985.

If say Marty didn't stop Biffs goons from jumping himself from the first BTTF on stage playing johnny be good then he would have missed the lightning bolt at the clocktower thus not sending him back to 1985 thus him not coming back to 1955 after he got sent back to 1985 in the fisrt BTTF. That would be a Paradox :)
    oh yeah thats true...paradoxz iza hard
    oh yeah thats true...paradoxz iza hard
    Thats true.
    new page.
    fuck...thats the first reason i bumped the page in the first place...then i forgot after getting into a convo XD
    hahaha, I was watching it the whole time.
    Since were talking about Back to the Future there is actually a script online from one of the writers of BTTF Bob Gale thats a whole different version of BTTF2.

I'm reading it right now. Its definitely an interesting read for a die hard BTTF fan haha.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I have a Back to the future question that has baffled me over the years. Sooo Marty went back in time and played at that under the sea dance. in doing so he played a new sound (rock n roll) and they called chuck berry who eventually pretty much would start rock n roll. but Marty new that sound because of listening to rock n roll which was invented by chuck berry. so who actually started rock n roll. marty could not go back in time to start rock n roll because no one would have done that the first time he learned it... explanations please.......
    where do you find this?