Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Official Break-Up Counseling Thread

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Yeah I guess I see that side of it. But the problem is, she's the type of person to have not told him how long we dated. I'll have to ask her if she let him know and maybe that will make me understand more. But the guy is being too controlling IMO. She said I was controlling but I never dictated her relationships with others.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nah I'm good. I drank too much at one point but I'm good now. I only drink with Kurt really, and of course New Year's. But it truly helped me when I was at my lowest, I know people will argue that "No it made you more depressed." but whatever, I know what did and didn't help me.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Chuck you are my hero for the forgetting Sarah marshall quote.

Also forgetting Sara Marshall helped me a lot through a tough time so if you're feeling down watch that movie
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    yeah you're young and resilient. you'll prob get over it quick. I went from a wreck to almost totally fine within a few days after being a wreck for a couple weeks one time.
    its the memories and emptiness of not talking to her that hurt most...

that, and the fact the she, most of the time, acts like she doesnt know me
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I'm having a problem as well. Girlfriend of 2 years dumped me for small reasons that seemed huge to her. Any way, I'm over her and this is what happened:

Her new boyfriend knows we're still friends so he bitched to her about it because he felt "uncomfortable". So basically I was sick with food poisoning and she called ms for something and I told her I was delirious because I was sick so I had no idea. Obviously she felt bad. So the guy gets "uncomfortable" because apparently she sounded "sincere". I was sick.... So now they fought and she said she doesn't want me to text or call her unless there's an emergency because it could be over for her and her boyfriend somehow because I call her every other day to remind her of a test in this or this class, whatever. Apparently the guy is only acquaintences with his ex's so he feels like she should be the same way. My very very close friend said don't even bother with her anymore if she's going to treat me like this. I mean honestly, texting is a huge issue for the guy? I mean come on. I think he has bigger problems to worry about then who she's texting.
    thats pretty BS. its not like ur flirting or askin for pics or n e thing.
    yeah you're young and resilient. you'll prob get over it quick. I went from a wreck to almost totally fine within a few days after being a wreck for a couple weeks one time.

surround yourself with good friends. those feelings will go away eventually. I promise.
    yea... i shuppose
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Find an easy girl and fuck her. That's the quickest way lol.
    It true though

But seriously 4Lokos as well.

As well as focusing on writing Music, hang with bros more, etc.

Take those feelings and put it into Music/lyrics, let people call it emo or whatever, but I did it and it worked wonders.

You like to hang out with the bros?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA9Gvcl2yEk

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    fuck friends, they do nothing. especially if there dudes. seriously put your p in a v or at least start talikin to new girls
    If you're in high school the best solution is not to have or worry about relationships most end anyway after school and most should end because they can drag you down and keep you from your dreams.

Until you're out of highschool this should be your motto

Bitches ain't shit but hos n tricks lick the balls n suck the dick
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

I guess I've been through something similar. She didn't act like she didn't know me. But she seemed perfectly fine with not dating anymore. I wish there was something I could say but like I said earlier I don't deal with depression well...
    Yeah I guess I see that side of it. But the problem is, she's the type of person to have not told him how long we dated. I'll have to ask her if she let him know and maybe that will make me understand more. But the guy is being too controlling IMO. She said I was controlling but I never dictated her relationships with others.
    well to get in fights with her over it and almost break up with her rather than communicate civilly is dumb of him.
    Yeah I don't understand that at all. Idk if there's a lack of communication between them or do they just not like talking about tough stuff but that just seemed harsh to me.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ^apes right yo
    Also, no bullshit here, but you could troll her. I did quite a few times with Lizzy and it felt amazing every time making her feel like a piece of shit and making her feel just as bad.

inb4 "That's immature."
    Erik, you have some fucked up ways of dealing with stuff like this O_o lol
    Take those feelings and put it into Music/lyrics, let people call it emo or whatever, but I did it and it worked wonders.

i'm doin that witha blackened-melo-death think i'm doin. it does help alot actually.
    It is immature because your immature. Which is true because of your age and brain development. I know you'll argue Erik but you might as well not for two reasons. You'll lose. And I won't waste my time
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    that really isnt a thread for erik...
    imageimage
    It is immature because your immature. Which is true because of your age and brain development. I know you'll argue Erik but you might as well not for two reasons. You'll lose. And I won't waste my time
    I lol'd at the last 3 sentences
    Erik, you have some fucked up ways of dealing with stuff like this O_o lol
    Ehh not really. Like I said, I live by eye for an eye, and for as much pain and shit she put me through, I wanted to inflict it on her, and I accomplished just that a few times and it truly felt amazing. It might sound cocky as Hell, but it gave me a huge boost.

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Just when you thought...

Whatever

• TehPrince666TehPrince666 Posts: 1,118 salt miner
    edited January 2011
    Whenever I get depressed I make out with myself in the mirror an squeeze my boobies, an go BOOP BOOP. No seriously yo everybody suffers from depression whether they like to admit it or not, usually a nice run works for me, if one night you feel like poop, just chill an the next day yeh should beh good. Yeh just cant let it take yeh over, because it will run wild, exercise an being active will get yeh out of it, I kinda get the seasonal thing, when its so fuckin cold like -10 degrees for like 2-3 weeks straight, get me a lil down, just use a lil self prevention whatever gets your mind psyched up do it.