Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Places to get piercings....

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    my little high school cousin is exactly like erik. listen to tdwp, get gauges and piercings and is as dumb as a stump. is every generation this stupid or were we just as bad back then. i mean we listened to britney spears and shit but at least i wasnt 'modifying' my body. thats a whole new level of dumb
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    seriously dude...not trying to hate on ya stopped that a long time ago...you should take them out...in 10 years they won't be around any more and will look stupid...you should stop while you can
    my little high school cousin is exactly like erik. listen to tdwp, get gauges and piercings and is as dumb as a stump. is every generation this stupid or were we just as bad back then. i mean we listened to britney spears and shit but at least i wasnt 'modifying' my body. thats a whole new level of dumb
    we were all stupid when we were young
    we were all stupid when we were young
    i get it but we werent dumb enough to put holes in our head and permenantly ink our bodies before we even grew up lol
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I seriously wanna know how the piercings I want/am getting affect my intelligence...

It's my fucking choice. It's body modification/body art. Absolutely no different then a tattoo, except that a piercing can be taken out down the road if/when I don't want it anymore.
    lol nothing you do erik resembles 'art' in anyway buddy lol. your just a little high school boy trying to fit in.....
    tattoo's are a fad as well....and your life decisions on what you do to your body reflect on your thought process and if you do something stupid i.e. gauges then you have some stupid in you
    Like seriously, THIS:

Is just moronic, but a few lip piercing, gauges, and a possible bridge piercing? I think not.
    what about gauges isn't moronic...they look stupid and they fuck up your ears
    you just dont think its moronic cuz all the little kiddies love it but to the outside world you look retarded
    lol nothing you do erik resembles 'art' in anyway buddy lol. your just a little high school boy trying to fit in.....

Trying to fit in? I don't think you get the fact that I'm very antisocial and I have like 2 friends... I could fucking care less about "fitting in". People already think I'm a "Huge Goth freak", these piercings are only gonna enforce that, think I give a fuck? Not in the slightest. It's what I want.
    yah cuz no high school kids love bmth and tdwp and get gauges, goofy piercings, and horrible looking tattoos : / your a rebel!!!
    Umm OK? Not trying to be a rebel brah.
    i understand the whole i dont give a fuck shit....i personally don't care what any one thinks...but i don't go out of my way to look different or look in a way that says "hey fuck you i don't care what you think"
    im just trying to help you not do something your going to regret in 10-15 years
    i dont give a fuck what anyone thinks!! = trying to a rebel, buddy
    i understand the whole i dont give a fuck shit....i personally don't care what any one thinks...but i don't go out of my way to look different or look in a way that says "hey fuck you i don't care what you think"
    You motherfuckers just seriously don't get it. *Facepalm*

It's not to look different or say fuck you I'm different. I just want the Goddamn piercings. Fucking A, it's not that hard of a concept. You go to the mall and see a pair of jeans you want to wear, so you buy them, right? It's not much different.
    i dont give a fuck what anyone thinks!! = trying to a rebel, buddy
    Yeahhh.......NO. I just seriously DON'T give a fuck what anyone thinks of me.
    he obviously does give a fuck cuz he is doing the same thing as every other kid in his era. At least admit that, theres nothing wrong with that, we all did it. just dont think your being different or whatever cuz your not
    I don't think I'm being different fucktard. I just want the piercing.

NOT THAT HARD OF A CONCEPT TO GRASP.