Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

MARYLAND DEATHFEST 2012

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I'm contemplating attending this now...
    I love winning with women
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    if you were flying in from the west coast that sounds like an expensive three days though.....
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    It's not my forum. ;)
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Yeah, but I just found out that I actually get paid next semester for this radio job... plus, I could do a review for the station if I attend.
    I love winning with women
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I've honestly heard enough of Cannibal Corpse, I'd rather see someone like Morbid Angel or Deicide. I would shit myself if Coffins get booked again.
    I'd still like to see Cannibal Corpse but if they could get someone on like Nile, Dying Fetus, Decapitated, Amon Amarth; or Immolation, that would be awesome. I'd take some of those over CC just because I saw them back in April

Anyone think Gorod would do this?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    id be cool with nile, decapitated is ok... i dont really know gorod to well. and CC is fun live I could see them 20 times... Amon Amarth were amazing live too
    The last headliner could be Justin Bieber and I'd still go. This line up fucking rules, you have Hail of Bullets, Neurosis, Coroner, Marduk, Exhorder, Kylesa, Nuclear Assault, Doom, Lock Up, The Kill, plus so much more, nothing short of awesome.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    i wouldnt mind morbid angel at all...
    also wouldnt mind:
    CC
    Deicide
    Bloodbath
    At the gates
    Amon Amarth
    Anyone wanna say what the chances of any of these guys getting on the bill, in their opinion at least?
    i wouldnt mind morbid angel at all...
    also wouldnt mind:
    CC
    Deicide
    Bloodbath
    At the gates
    Amon Amarth
    Anyone wanna say what the chances of any of these guys getting on the bill, in their opinion at least?
    In my opinion, Amon Amarth is a 100% no, I very highly doubt At The Gates, Bloodbath is a maybe, I want to say no on Cannibal Corpse but they could somehow wind up on the bill. Deicide is probably the most likely of all those bands.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Morbid Angel would totally rock the shazbot.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'd like to see Bloodbath...but that's a stretch imo
    One of the few bands I'm willing to travel to see. Straight up any show on this continent and I'm there.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    I'd like to see Bloodbath...but that's a stretch imo
    One of the few bands I'm willing to travel to see. Straight up any show on this continent and I'm there.
    Jay Jr.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    i highly doubt the last big headliner will be a big/well known name (although i think Obituary headlined day 3)
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Jay Jr.
    I save my $, Jay just has a never ending source of it.
    i highly doubt the last big headliner will be a big/well known name (although i think Obituary headlined day 3)
    It will be someone fairly big.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    thats why youre Jr...o_o
    I get the feeling that there is a reason why the last headliner took this long to finalize. We also still need a headliner for the Pre-Fest and a few more bands for the main show.
  • balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    *see's the thread title, gets excited* "finally we're talking real metal"
    *see's the fail and see's that people dont know real underground metal, leaves*
    *see's the thread title, gets excited* "finally we're talking real metal"
    *see's the fail and see's that people dont know real underground metal, leaves*
    I seem to be the only one who is familiar with a majority of the line up.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Cannibal Corpse should not be there.

The purpose of the fest is to get awesome bands who usually don't play in the states. Sure, there are always some exceptions, but Cannibal tours at least once a year in the US. No thanks.

I'd much rather have Morbid Angel or Mercyful Fate (who everyone seems to be pulling for)
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Cannibal Corpse should not be there.

The purpose of the fest is to get awesome bands who usually don't play in the states. Sure, there are always some exceptions, but Cannibal tours at least once a year in the US. No thanks.

I'd much rather have Morbid Angel or Mercyful Fate (who everyone seems to be pulling for)
    This 100%. I'm actually surprised they got someone as popular as Marduk. I personally can't wait for Hail of Bullets & Cripple Bastards, Exhorder is awesome too.