Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

MARYLAND DEATHFEST 2012

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I've been drinking orange juice like no one's business. 8-X

I also drank these Emergen-C things my mum's boyfriend uses.
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You should try Kansas sometime jag
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    So basically i aint goin to mdf... pretty much sux but george backed out last minute and i could barely afford the trip evn while splittin costs and now i have car problems that are gonna cost alot.. it sux but im dealin with it and its just a show.. i understand why george has to do what he has to do, no problem there... i hope to make it to mdf one year doe i just gotta save better this upcoming year than i have been.. i aint even mad but i dont really feel like talkin about it so im not gonna... so errbody whos goin have fun and have a beer for me \m/
    no trolling and nelson haha.jpeg
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So basically i aint goin to mdf... pretty much sux but george backed out last minute and i could barely afford the trip evn while splittin costs and now i have car problems that are gonna cost alot.. it sux but im dealin with it and its just a show.. i understand why george has to do what he has to do, no problem there... i hope to make it to mdf one year doe i just gotta save better this upcoming year than i have been.. i aint even mad but i dont really feel like talkin about it so im not gonna... so errbody whos goin have fun and have a beer for me \m/
    no trolling and nelson haha.jpeg
    nigga i coulda made the trip, i thought the rooms were free. I dont know why i thought that i coulda swore you said they were free before. But i just got my L's back and I have a little money to go but not enought to split the room with you. I'll be there sunday doe!
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sooo.. I shouldnt text you thursday george?
    If I can find a spot to crash I can go. I'm working on that now.
    Get at me son, hopefully yall work shit out.
    I will. I'll def be there some point. I'm just thinking of rolling there and meeting drunk peeps and just crashing with them lol
    I gave you my # on fb right? If you go let me know and I mayyyyy be able to hook it up. Maybe not my room cuz i got 5 other dudes in there already but i know a few dudes and girls crashing alone or will have room
    alright bro cool! i'll prolly go with plans on going home if i dont have a spot thurs.. I already sold my girls ticket. I got mine left. I want to go, just need to bum it i should sleep in my car and take mexican showers at gas stations, haha
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think it is weird that people would buy tickets and then back out cause they cant afford it. Why buy it then?
    Reread what I wrote . I thought I had a free place to stay. I didn't know I was gonna have to pay out the ass or else I would have saved . I just found that out the other day. That's why I don't like leaving the area, cause at least I can always go home if close enough.
    Well I get that, I just dont get why you didnt get that nailed down before buying. Like when I went to SD to see Big 4, I had the pad I was crashing at for free already locked up. And then when shit came up at the place I was crashing, the dude that already offered found an alternative pad for me.
    I'm trying to find another spot now, this didn't come up till the other day, I thought everything was nailed down. I got my license back which was expensive as fuck, I can't afford the MADD loot it would cost for a room. I thought Nola had the hookups for free.
    yeah... good luck. Should be an amazing show. I'd love to be there.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I'd love to be there.
    I'm going Sunday foe shoe doe