Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Me and Arlo just downloaded Mario Party 2 onto the Wii! ;;)
    Tis awesome
    I still have mine for N64 somewhere. Or maybe I have 3, I don't remember which.
    Our cousin borrowed our original N64 game of it a long time ago. And it never came back. :(

That's okay. At least we still have is original Mario Kart.
    I have that too. Along with Super Smash Bros., Goldeneye, and Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
    I used to have more, but I sold most of them when I sold my N64 (which I later bought back).
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Oh god, we never sell our systems/games.

I wonder if we still have that mat for that Track and Filed game that was on like, the Super Nintendo...
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i still have the original track and field on NES. that games was bomb
    I hadn't played it in months at the time I sold it, but as soon as it was gone I wanted to play it all the time.
    Some of the other games I had before I sold them were Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2, Pokemon Snap, Mario Party 1, Mario Tennis, a couple racing ones that I don't remember the name of, and I'm sure a couple more that I can't think of at the moment.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I have track and field with the mat it is for nes
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I hadn't played it in months at the time I sold it, but as soon as it was gone I wanted to play it all the time.
    Some of the other games I had before I sold them were Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2, Pokemon Snap, Mario Party 1, Mario Tennis, a couple racing ones that I don't remember the name of, and I'm sure a couple more that I can't think of at the moment.
    Did you ever play Paper Mario?

I played it a couple times, but I never owned it.

It's the best game on the n64 imo. :-))

It's the best game on the n64 imo. :-))
    It was alright, but I like SSB, MP, Goldeneye, and imo the greatest game ever made Ocarina of Time more.
    I liked Ocarina of Time, but Zelda was never really my thing.
    I never really played any of the other Zelda games, but OoT is my shit. I love that game.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Yay! We got another metal intern. So I think we're up to a 16 person metal department now. Also, apparently, for the automation system, we're going entirely metal....wiping all the Alt-Rock stuff off.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Chocolate!!!!!
    i haz job :D
    Congrats!!! :-bd
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Yay! We got another metal intern. So I think we're up to a 16 person metal department now. Also, apparently, for the automation system, we're going entirely metal....wiping all the Alt-Rock stuff off.

win!

win!
    Hells yeah! \m/ Rutgers radio going Metal.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Good job ma'am :-bd
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Chocolate!!!!!
    i thought of spogebob
    about time bum

i was out of one for less than a month...
    Congrats!!! :-bd
    fanks! :)
    imageimage