Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just applied for a job, and they told me they will notify me if they choose to hire me or not.
    where?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just applied for a job, and they told me they will notify me if they choose to hire me or not.
    that is corporate talk for "not a chance". sorry bro. HA-HA. what? I said HA-HA?
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Good luck.
    :-bd
    imageimage
    Good luck.
    quit encouraging him guys... I'm going to feel sorry for him when he waits by the phone for 5 days wondering if "maybe they lost his resume. "maybe I should call them because they accidentally misplaced my phone number and they wonder why I havent called them?"

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    uhuh..... id call them everyday to check in :>

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Good luck.
    quit encouraging him guys... I'm going to feel sorry for him when he waits by the phone for 5 days wondering if "maybe they lost his resume. "maybe I should call them because they accidentally misplaced my phone number and they wonder why I havent called them?"

I'm an encouraging person, it's what I do. [-X
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    This made me lol

{Upload|5917}
    I love winning with women
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Guys, it sent me a generic reply email and it got to me withing seconds of me hitting "Send Application"

I applied at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Austin, apparently they will hire anyone.
    uhuh..... id call them everyday to check in :>
    :-)) True. Employers, Like women, love a guy that reeks of desperation.

Guys, it sent me a generic reply email and it got to me withing seconds of me hitting "Send Application"

I applied at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Austin, apparently they will hire anyone.
    I'm just playin. Don't take me serious, I don't know what I am talking about.
    apparently they will hire anyone.
    sure will be embarrassing if you don't get the job with that sort of statement :-))
    sure will be embarrassing if you don't get the job with that sort of statement :-))
    Well, the one in Bastrop hired my little brother, so ya I will be embarrassed if they don't hire me, it will be fucked up.
    Well, the one in Bastrop hired my little brother, so ya I will be embarrassed if they don't hire me, it will be fucked up.
    If you get hired, you gotta tell some fucked up stories of shit that happens there.
    If you get hired, you gotta tell some fucked up stories of shit that happens there.
    It's a classy hotel, but it is in downtown Austin, if I hear anything or see anything I will tell about it.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    The weather and the park letting us reserve certain areas for the wedding
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

This picture I took at The Strokes of my two friends and this green man.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers

That is a very blurry picture. Looking at it makes me feel like I've been drinking.

That is a very blurry picture. Looking at it makes me feel like I've been drinking.
    The three of us definitely were, the green guy probably was too.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Katy Perry nudes float my boat
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Fake nudes?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!