Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't remember garbage Pokemon... But the 3 Ice Cream evolutions are just sad. -_-

That 3 Headed Dragon is too fucking sick though.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Garbador! His pre-evolution is trubbish.
    {Upload|3332}
    I like the ice cream ones, lol. And I agree the three headed dragon is fucking awesome.

So is like, the sparkly my little pony looking legendary. And the bug type legendary. Cx
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Britt brings all the boys to the yard...
    I wish. The one boy I want seems to be fucking oblivious.
    unobliviate him then

put those feminist learning(s) into action!
    Yeah, I'm working on it. Can't seem to get the guy alone.
    Don't be so shy. Just ask him out already... If he has a gf then you have a 50/50 chance of success. If he is single you have damn near 100% success rate. In general guys have much lower standards then women, and if some girl is hitting on a dude, the dude will almost always not pass that up.

The real question becomes, does he get with you cause he is actually into you, or because he has no better options at the moment. Im not saying you wont get your heart broken, but its very unlikely he would say no to going out with you.
    the only pokemon game i've ever played was hey you, pikachu >_>
    My 8 year old got me into pokemon a year or so ago. I totally kicked his ass with pokemon platinum (and the other two versions of the game). I am fairly certain when he goes to school he tells his friends that I am the greatest video game player ever, because when his friends come over they always ask me to play and are always very respectful. I never see other parents getting the same sort of respect. lol.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy

^ whoa shit!
    holy crap
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    ^ i must be missing something <_>
    you stare at the dot while the pic is in like loading/negative or w/e

then when the pic changes, its a black and white pic, but if you were foucusing/ keep focusing on the dot its in color
    OH FUCK.
    lol
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    NEW FUCKING POKEMON IN 5 DAYS. \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/
    FFFFUUUUUUUU-

I haven't reserved my copy yet omg. :-S
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    woke up to this text

dad: 'got tickets to RRRRAAAAMMMMSSTTTEEEIIIINNNNNN'

yea, thats exactly how he typed it
    AWH YEA RAMMSTEIN A SECOND TIME YEAAAAA
    imageimage
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    OH FUCK.
    inorite!
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Britt brings all the boys to the yard...
    I wish. The one boy I want seems to be fucking oblivious.
    unobliviate him then

put those feminist learning(s) into action!
    Yeah, I'm working on it. Can't seem to get the guy alone.
    Don't be so shy. Just ask him out already... If he has a gf then you have a 50/50 chance of success. If he is single you have damn near 100% success rate. In general guys have much lower standards then women, and if some girl is hitting on a dude, the dude will almost always not pass that up.

The real question becomes, does he get with you cause he is actually into you, or because he has no better options at the moment. Im not saying you wont get your heart broken, but its very unlikely he would say no to going out with you.
    It's slightly more complicated than that. We're friends and we "work" together in radio. But yes, he is single. It's just a situation where I don't want to ruin our friendship should anything go badly.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html

It's slightly more complicated than that. We're friends and we "work" together in radio. But yes, he is single. It's just a situation where I don't want to ruin our friendship should anything go badly.
    I know how that goes... well sounds like you need to decide if you want a friend, or if you want to see where things could go between you two. If both of you are mature, im sure you could be civil if something went south. However sometimes its hard to be around someone that you associate with hurt. good luck with your decision, but dont let being shy stop you if you decide to go for it.

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer

I know how that goes... well sounds like you need to decide if you want a friend, or if you want to see where things could go between you two. If both of you are mature, im sure you could be civil if something went south. However sometimes its hard to be around someone that you associate with hurt. good luck with your decision, but dont let being shy stop you if you decide to go for it.

Well, I'm not sure if it's my shyness that is holding me back. Actually, he's more shy than I am, which is quite funny to think shy people working in radio. But anyway, I know I'm mature, but I'm not so sure about him, I expect his is even though he's 2 1/2 years younger than me. It's just a weird situation because there is always someone else from the metal department hanging out with us or like Saturday night, I was on a train back to campus with him and his younger brothers and he invited me to crash at his dorm, but his younger brothers were there...so yeah.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    HOLY FUCK.

POKEMON COMES OUT ON SUNDAY!
    I love winning with women
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    guitar lesson tonight \m/
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    I like the fact that you can't get the older Pokemon in Black and White until you beat the game. It keeps it fresh by fighting new Pokemon and finding out which new Pokemon kick ass. It will be a new start.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Might be going to Las Vegas for Spring Break.
    N Steel Panther playing the week im there is effin icing on the caek.
    AAAAAAWWWWWW YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    being called into work tonight
    imageimage
    I like the fact that you can't get the older Pokemon in Black and White until you beat the game. It keeps it fresh by fighting new Pokemon and finding out which new Pokemon kick ass. It will be a new start.
    do you guys use a flash cart?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    I think I know what you're talking about, and no.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage