Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    doesn't even matter which one is better. not like anyone can go to either.
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......
    We can dream... :-S
    but we can't
    but I will.
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Jay has that paper

He's not much taller than me, and I'm 5'9" - 5'10".....
    I got taller.
    You're not 6'7".
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    You want to put money on that?

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    SOAD LINKCOLN PARK = poz0rz metulz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

edited February 2011
    Going to Hellfest, or any overseas festival for that matter, is easily do-able, it's not like it's some outrageous thing.
    imageimage
    8-| easy... y00z has to apply fer a VISA thens get plain tickets then 4 hours in security lines jeesh ya it aint easy at all

[-(

blue turbins

Dayna. <_>
    don't be mad cause I'm bringing reality back into the picture
    Yooz a dream crusher. :(
    You want to put money on that?
    No, but look at our Mayhem picture from last year, there's no way you're that tall.
    I got taller since Mayhem.

edited February 2011
    I got taller since Mayhem.
    You'd have to have grown 4-5 inches....
    Going to Hellfest, or any overseas festival for that matter, is easily do-able, it's not like it's some outrageous thing.
    not when you don't have a passport, enough money for tickets, roundtrip airfare, and a hotel or campsite.
    which I'm sure most of the people on this forum don't have all four of those things combined.
    just sayin.
    Passport check
    Paper no

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hellfest owns download
    not when you don't have a passport, enough money for tickets, roundtrip airfare, and a hotel or campsite.
    which I'm sure most of the people on this forum don't have all four of those things combined.
    just sayin.
    which is why you get a passport, and save up your money however you can. It's tough to break a determined one's spirit. :>
    imageimage
    I need a passport. I can't even get into Canada if I wanted to right now lol.
    d00d Europe iz expensive.... like 10 a gallon of gas... 5 fer a cup of coffee ya its not cheep and taxes are killaz

[-(

blue turbins

just sayin.
    which is why you get a passport, and save up your money however you can. It's tough to break a determined one's spirit. :>
    you're looking at at least $2000-$3000 and I'm being optimistic with those numbers.
    you need to consider food and transportation while there too. not cheap.
    the only people on this forum who could save that up in less than three months have jobs that pay higher than minimum wage and even then they still have other bills to pay.
    I looked last year, a ticket to Germany round trip was $1,000. but yeah, easily a trip to one of those festivals can and most likely will be over $3,000.
    Well I didn't mean necessarily going to THIS years, I know very few people can save that much in such short of time. I meant like...saving over a span of a year or two.
    imageimage
    pfft... y00z lookin at 2000 - 3000 just in taxes

[-(

blue turbins

just sayin.
    you're looking at at least $2000-$3000 and I'm being optimistic with those numbers.
    you need to consider food and transportation while there too. not cheap.
    the only people on this forum who could save that up in less than three months have jobs that pay higher than minimum wage and even then they still have other bills to pay.
    I looked last year, a ticket to Germany round trip was $1,000. but yeah, easily a trip to one of those festivals can and most likely will be over $3,000.
    Well I didn't mean necessarily going to THIS years, I know very few people can save that much in such short of time. I meant like...saving over a span of a year or two.
    that's a completely different story obviously. I'm talking about the want to go to the festivals this year.
    ohhh, I see. I think we were on different pages at first. Well there's no way that's happening. :-))
    imageimage