Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I stage dived once at the TLA. Good shit there. Since the floor is wooden, you can feel the crowd.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Have any of you Philly/Jersey people been to the Theater of Living Arts in Philly? If so how is it?
    like 30 times, it's cool!
    why? you goin?
    Possibly. I think my boyfriend, our friend, and I are going to the Amon Amarth show there since it's a Friday. \:D/
    If you go, I'll see you there. The TLA is badass. Small...on South Street.
    Small venues = crazy awesome
    You should totally go.
    We're definitely going to try to. Just have to find a hotel and we'll be all set pretty much.
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    PNC in holmdel is the best venue i've ever been too. the ONLY bad thing though is there is no pit section.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I was in Jersey before. It wasn't too bad where I was.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    It's kind of funny coming back into a thread with 110 new posts and seeing that I was the subject of most of them. So to clear things up, here I am.
    DICK WILL MEET VAG IN 29 DAYS
    This is what will happen.

Him - fuck a Hot asu chick
    This is what used to happen.
    Hot asu chick
    i've been tryna get into asu chicks too!
    Come down here and I will see to it that happens.

In conclusion, I am indeed going to see Bianca in mid March. I like her very very very very much. There will be sex. Lots of it.

My work here is done.
    I love winning with women
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Candlemass>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lacuna Coil>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Arch Enemy

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Have any of you Philly/Jersey people been to the Theater of Living Arts in Philly? If so how is it?
    why? you goin?
    Possibly. I think my boyfriend, our friend, and I are going to the Amon Amarth show there since it's a Friday. \:D/
    You should totally go.
    We're definitely going to try to. Just have to find a hotel and we'll be all set pretty much.
    theres a holiday inn on 4th and arch, they have a shuttle service that takes and picks you up to where you need to go in the city for free... just tip the driverz
    where?
    Where?
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Jinx George
    why? you goin?
    You should totally go.
    theres a holiday inn on 4th and arch, they have a shuttle service that takes and picks you up to where you need to go in the city for free... just tip the driverz
    Is that close to the venue?
    imageimage
    why? you goin?
    You should totally go.
    Yes, very close. Like 6 or 7 blocks?
    why? you goin?
    You should totally go.
    a few blocks... i stayed there before, its nice, a block away is market street, you can do anything there. theres bars and clubs, shops food places... whatever you need, same with south street where the venue is. but on south street theres no hotels, holiday inn is the closest i can think of and like i said they'll drive and pick you up anywhere you need to go!
    whens amon amarth...
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Holy hell people you don't need to quote everytime lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Oh nice. :D I'll have to mention that one.
    imageimage
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Red Bank I believe?
    whens amon amarth...
    May 6th
    imageimage
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    People throwing homophobic insults at me because I think 09 Mayhem is the worst concert ever held.