Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This is why I don't give my number out often...
    you gave me your number back when you hooked me up wiff them tix :-bd
    I forgot about that.
    *send britt a sext message*
    *turns the phone off till I can change my number*
    lol britt... i actually looked on my phone, i dont have your number anymore, i got a new phone and they fucked up all my contacts, those fucking phone people assholes... when we meet up for a show or something, we can exchange numbers! i dont send any fucked up shit, dont worry ;-)
    I know this may be a few pages too late...but \m/ Alright. Probably going to try for COF, as already discussed.
    yeah, me too... i'll let you know if i'm going in a week or 2, it depends on money. prolly though, i really want to roll to this show...
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I forgot about that.
    lol britt... i actually looked on my phone, i dont have your number anymore, i got a new phone and they fucked up all my contacts, those fucking phone people assholes... when we meet up for a show or something, we can exchange numbers! i dont send any fucked up shit, dont worry ;-)
    I know this may be a few pages too late...but \m/ Alright. Probably going to try for COF, as already discussed.
    Aww, i wanna hang out with Britt. =/
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Complemented this hot girls shoes today, my friend who is a girl said she gave that "say something else" smile.
    never compliment a woman

But I loves compliments. :-S
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    the angels chick from arch enemy is not hot. and while we're on it neither is the in this moment chick.
    im listening to In This Moment right now haha. and maria is most definitely hot.

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I forgot about that.
    take a greyhound...
    the angels chick from arch enemy is not hot. and while we're on it neither is the in this moment chick.
    im listening to In This Moment right now haha. and maria is most definitely hot.

:0&
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I forgot about that.
    take a greyhound...
    Mayhem meetup in Jersey FTW!!!!

And I have yet to go to the Starland, so I really want to.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Complemented this hot girls shoes today, my friend who is a girl said she gave that "say something else" smile.
    never compliment a woman

But I loves compliments. :-S
    compliments are what get guys a "friendship" instead of a "relationship".

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Arch enemy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>In This Moment

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

I forgot about that.
    take a greyhound...
    Mayhem meetup in Jersey FTW!!!!

And I have yet to go to the Starland, so I really want to.
    Starland rulez! you'll like it there, it reminds me of the troc, but its just newer and the stage is closer to the crowd, more crowd interaction!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Angelas vocals on cd from what I've heard sound weird like their is something added to her vocals in recording and I don't like it but the live version sounds more natural and more appealing to me
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Troc will always be my favorite, but as long as it doesn't sound like ass, I'll like the ballroom.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Jersey Mayhem vs Michigan Mayhem
    GO, GO, GO GO GO!
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Michigan has you beat, Jersey.
    Jersey Mayhem vs Michigan Mayhem
    GO, GO, GO GO GO!
    Jersey is totally the better one.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Lacuna Coil>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Arch Enemy

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Have any of you Philly/Jersey people been to the Theater of Living Arts in Philly? If so how is it?
    imageimage
    Troc will always be my favorite, but as long as it doesn't sound like ass, I'll like the ballroom.
    It sounds great, the place is awesome!
    Have any of you Philly/Jersey people been to the Theater of Living Arts in Philly? If so how is it?
    like 30 times, it's cool!