Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I would feel bad shitting on him needlessly but the condescension was constantly real
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Finally finished painting my Def Leppard flag for the show on 12 November. Really stoked with how it came out. But what a bloody mission!

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    u should sell those gnomez....

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies

I'm just hoping the band is impressed by it and throw some shit in my direction, or have a photo with it
    Gnomez said:

I'm just hoping the band is impressed by it and throw some shit in my direction, or have a photo with it
    its def leppard they had so much pussaez they now bored with it and like da D... just wipp ure dikk out youll be back stage in a min

[-(

blue turbins

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    ... said:
    Hanging with Javier Reyes and Danny Carey.  Fuck all of ya'll. 
    I’ll never make another train station joke ever again if you get me his autograph. 
    SNL did a Cosby in Jail skit.... lol.

[-(

blue turbins

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,710 spicy boy
    Elon Musk is a weeb

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What a weenier 
    edited October 2018
    It's funny that he says Atreyu predates Killswitch. Nigga Overcast predates your shitty band by like 8 years ky
    I caught about 7 minutes of a set from Overcast. They were playing NEMF 2015 on the side stage and I went there to wait for Code Orange. Decided the room was way too small and went back downstairs to wait for CoC. Fun fact, Tommy from BTBAM has a Overcast tattoo.
    edited October 2018
    I'll never forget when Atreyu was supposed to headline one of the Mayhem 2010 side stages but out of nowhere they started having the opening bands like In This Moment and 3 Inches of Blood do it instead. My friends and I were talking shit about Atreyu at the fest and the 3IOB merch guy heard us and called us over and told us Atreyu was crying about having to play after Hatebreed and before 5FDP and not getting the reaction they wanted and people dipping out during their set so they wanted to play before Hatebreed. Fuck that band
    Shadows Fall was shit talking them at my Mayhem Fest that year too. Atreyu was crying about the pits and were like "we want smaller pits", "we want a bunch of small pits not one big pit", and at the time I was meeting Shadows Fall, and SF was like "stfu and play already", "they've been whining the whole tour", "wE wAnT sMaLlEr PiTs" 
    The crowd at my show started a Shadows Fall chant while waiting for them that interrupted Norma Jean's set. 
    I fucking love and miss Shadows Fall  
    Do you think Brian will get pissed if I keep yelling for The Light That Blinds during Death Ray Vision's set next month?