Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    When you walk into your room and find your cat sleeping in your bed all curled up.

Mfw image
    its adorable when they sleep like that
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I am freaking out right now
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    AApe goin to the NEHCAMF!
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

Or when they put their paw over their face. HNNNNG!
    that floats your boat? lol
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    :-bd
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    im gonna fukk ape up in da pitz...
    yeah, me and ape's gonna have a killa time! you should go too skully...
    im gonna fukk ape up in da pitz...

yeah. sometimes my cat likes to sleep on my stomach and chest when im laying down. the first time he did it i started laughing cause he had never done it before and it was cute/funny, and then i started laughing even harder because the more i kept laughing the more he kept bouncing up and down lol.
    ohhh. i didnt realize you were going too, i thought you were just really happy for him that he was going lol.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

yeah. sometimes my cat likes to sleep on my stomach and chest when im laying down. the first time he did it i started laughing cause he had never done it before and it was cute/funny, and then i started laughing even harder because the more i kept laughing the more he kept bouncing up and down lol.
    LOL. I can't move when mine does that because then she just looks at me like "Are you fucking serious..." then gets up and leaves. :(
    ohhh. i didnt realize you were going too, i thought you were just really happy for him that he was going lol.
    fuck him, i'm happy he's goin cuz i'll have more heads to chill with... you goin?
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Being so out of touch with popular music that I go across the hall to tell the girl to shut up about the Grammys and end up staying to watch "Record of the Year" and not knowing a single song nominated. Go me! Fuck that shit.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html

LOL. I can't move when mine does that because then she just looks at me like "Are you fucking serious..." then gets up and leaves. :(
    lol same here. sometimes he just gets mad cause i took a deep breath and he'll get up and leave. but sometimes he just doesn't give a shit how much i move for the most part.
    fuck him, i'm happy he's goin cuz i'll have more heads to chill with... you goin?
    nah, probably not.
    nah, probably not.
    i dont really have the money to go. costs me about $40 to fill my tank, i could easily make it there on one tank, but i would probably have to get more gas on the way back. plus a ticket for both day 2 and day 3, plus a hotel room. i'd be lookin' at $200 or more. or i could sleep in my car and that would save me some money lol.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    you dont sleep in your car in worcestor, unless u wanna die lol
    Good to know