Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Rutabaga said:
    U irate

inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Bunch of fucking pussyphobes here
    Rutabaga said:
    *assholephobes
    Why not both?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Rutabaga said:
    Are you actually irate =))
    Nah. I don't think my personality really comes across well in text. My balls are empty bro. Nothing could make me mad tonight. There's only one thing that gets under my skin here, but I'll never admit it lol cuz you fagz will pounce on it like a pimp on a fat blonde
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    animal collective show last night was fucking unforgettable. the crowd was super pumped up and I danced my ass off all night with everyone. legs were so sore at the end from jumping around especially when they closed with an extended version of summertime clothes that it felt like id just hiked for hours. 

also smoked four joints inside because security doesnt care (same venue as psycho california 2015) and found out just now it was likely recorded for an upcoming live dvd release because they had cameras and crowd mics set up, but i didnt notice at the time.

fucking hope im in it smoking js in my pot leaf print shirt or dancing like a fool =)))))))))

>>>>>>>>>>>>tool although that one would have been awesome too im sure.
    I love winning with women
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Rutabaga said:
    Are you actually irate =))
    Nah. I don't think my personality really comes across well in text. My balls are empty bro. Nothing could make me mad tonight. There's only one thing that gets under my skin here, but I'll never admit it lol cuz you fagz will pounce on it like a pimp on a fat blonde
    Random snatch or you seeing someone?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Seeing someone but she keeps me a secret cuz she's black and super Christian and everybody she knows would hate. I kinda prefer it this way. I value my privacy rn. I barely even acknowledge her on fb
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    OPP said:
    animal collective show last night was fucking unforgettable. the crowd was super pumped up and I danced my ass off all night with everyone. legs were so sore at the end from jumping around especially when they closed with an extended version of summertime clothes that it felt like id just hiked for hours. 

also smoked four joints inside because security doesnt care (same venue as psycho california 2015) and found out just now it was likely recorded for an upcoming live dvd release because they had cameras and crowd mics set up, but i didnt notice at the time.

fucking hope im in it smoking js in my pot leaf print shirt or dancing like a fool =)))))))))

Heard that song on skate 3. Definition of Meh. 

I'm just picturing you with suspenders. 
    You guys are right. I should focus more on Madden challenges and Tool posters. Sorry

Sell me some. 
    OPP said:

Heard that song on skate 3. Definition of Meh. 

I'm just picturing you with suspenders. 
    its not their best song and the album is a little overrated but fucking GOAT drunk album
    wait suspenders wtf =))))
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    u peepz make me sikk

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    If I lived near there I would have had free tickets today. Dude was offering 4 tickets 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Work bbq party today 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    edited June 2017
    Im running sound for it lol. 10/11 hour shift ayy.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Rick and Morty season 3 on July 30th \m/