Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    You should go watch tony hinchcliffe. Hes hilarious. He was one of the main writers for the Comedy Central roasts for a long time. 

Tony is a comedy savage. Don't miss out. Chevelle is boring as fuck anyway.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Chevelle are sick live. 
    Meh, they never did anything for me. Seen them a shit ton too, they had a huge push and they were on a lot of big tours back in the day. Main stage for Ozzfest. Seems like they keep working their way down the line up as the years go on.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    BURNOUT said:
    Creed and Limp Bizkit are pariahs. Everyone just makes fun of them now 
    You can say the same for Nickelback, but they still pack amphitheatres. Limp Bizkit still sells out the HOB/Hard rock whenever they roll through Florida. Creed drew pretty well at the amphitheatre on that last tour they did 5 years ago. *If Creed reformed, they'd probably do a House of blues sized venue tour, but I'm fairly certain they'd be towards the top of those rockville/rock on the range/carolina rebellion type fests following it.
    inb4lists
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    BURNOUT said:
    Ya think? Honestly? 
     Yes lol nothing more nostalgic than crappy 90's stuff to the concert crowd now. They would suck them dry, same as Disturbed when they came back. Guarantee they would play head line/ co-headline shows for at least a year. You gotta think too, while LB was mildly successful here when they came back, they exploded elsewhere. They were head lining like 20,000 crowders in Russia and playing some big spots overseas. If they U.S. didn't jizz over a Creed reunion, somewhere else would. Ive never seen them, but I remember on their last tour they were playing alot of back to back shows in amphitheaters and they almost sold out Tinley Park here both nights which is a max cap of 27-28,000 people I believe. And this is almost a decade after they were relevant. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I still don't understand why even after pointing out that I can see both Tony and Chevelle that you guys keep saying to choose one over the other lol. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Maybe it's the stage diving head injury acting up. I said one was good, agreeing with Rex, who spoke up about Tony before. I added that Chevelle is boring. Todd said they're sick live. 

Where do you see us saying choose one?

You taking it or shopping around for more offers?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Might take it doe houses are half the price compared to in the city
    Jobe said:
    You taking it or shopping around for more offers?
    I might take it. Girlfriend has tons of family out there and i have a couple lifelong friends in the area. Job itself is ace and pays pretty nicely. And the area is super cheap. I'd love to stay in Denver but i'm getting priced out each year that passes
    Nothing wrong with not spending your whole life working for a place to live. You can buy cool toys instead. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    Yeah denver housing is crazy. The area is awesome and gets a lot of good shows doe. 
    Yeah the housing market is fucked here. You cant find anything less than 300k and all the nice areas are reaching half a mill. Even renting is out of control. i can rent a 3 bedroom house in this small town im talking about for 400 bucks less than a mid tier 2 bedroom apartment in denver.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    lhabia and entombed are awesome

I think one of these days they need to open with korea and just go fucking nuts
    I love winning with women
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Awesome set. Can't wait 
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    mrAPE said:
    Only tough choice for me is Dillinger/Deafhaven on Sunday. 

Will prolly skip both and just drink and wait for Primus \m/
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Dillinger's on their farewell tour so as much as I like Deafheaven it's no contest for me.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    bruh if they're playing Languages Games thooo. givzafvk about Dillinger