Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Her voice gives me a semi the fuck you talkin bout? Only female on Earth to ever give me the urge to bang a snake. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    mrAPE said:
    I'm amused by 3 of the 4 virgins on here discussing this topic and nitpicking girls on the top end of the attractive spectrum. 
    2, just MC and Dime
    inb4lists
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Not like anything can happen in a 4/5 year span. 
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Are you saying that wasn't true? 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    mrAPE said:
    I'm amused by 3 of the 4 virgins on here discussing this topic and nitpicking girls on the top end of the attractive spectrum. 
     Yeah but I'm not scared of girls like MC I'm just tubby and awkward. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Im not scared of girls. I just dont know what to say to them, and feel like Im always wasting their time. 

Im scared of sex and intimacy. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    You lack confidence. Hit the gym 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Im not scared of girls. I just dont know what to say to them, and feel like Im always wasting their time. 
    I know these feels 
    Like I can talk to girls about a lot of things. I have no problem approaching them and talking about music, or movies, or games, or anime. Basically just like any of my dude friends. 

I cannot for the life of me hit on girls, flirt with them, ask them out, etc. I always feel like its inappropriate to do so, awkward doing so, hate being rejected and I've been rejected a lot, like they're not interested anyways so what's the point?, AND that it wouldnt work out long-term anyways so what's the point? 
    Gym will change that 
    No it won't Gary... :| 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited January 2017
    Like I can talk to girls about a lot of things. I have no problem approaching them and talking about music, or movies, or games, or anime. Basically just like any of my dude friends. 

I cannot for the life of me hit on girls, flirt with them, ask them out, etc. I always feel like its inappropriate to do so, awkward doing so, hate being rejected and I've been rejected a lot, like they're not interested anyways so what's the point?, AND that it wouldnt work out long-term anyways so what's the point? 
    And there is your issue. You have to flirt by not flirting, in a sense. Of course you make the conversation playful to an extent but treating them like jus a normal human being has a higher success rate. My girl said part of the reason she was so drawn to me the first time we chilled was she legitimately couldn't tell if I liked her like that or if I jus wanted to be friends. And she said that was a huge turn on because everyone is always thirsty and immediately all over her and trying too hard. Said I was completely different and by time I did make a move it took her by complete surprise and so it was that much more effective. You put yourself in control of the situation by doin this cause you flip the script. Instead of immediately knowin "Okay, he wants me, do I give him what he wants?" It turns into "What is he thinkin? Is he even interested?" And it turns on that "chase" switch in their heads.
    You're confidence will go through the roof 
    I used to work out all the time. I didn't help my confidence in the slightest. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    All you have to do is be yourself man. You put too much pressure on the situation and it spunds like its causing anxiety. Thats why you doubt yourself so much im sure. 
    Episode said:

And there is your issue. You have to flirt by not flirting, in a sense. Of course you make the conversation playful to an extent but treating them like jus a normal human being has a higher success rate. My girl said part of the reason she was so drawn to me the first time we chilled was she legitimately couldn't tell if I liked her like that or if I jus wanted to be friends. And she said that was a huge turn on because everyone is always thirsty and immediately all over her and trying too hard. Said I was completely different and by time I did make a move it took her by complete surprise and so it was that much more effective. You put yourself in control of the situation by doin this cause you flip the script. Instead of immediately knowin "Okay, he wants me, do I give him what he wants?" It turns into "What is he thinkin? Is he even interested?" And it turns on that "chase" switch in their heads.
    Worked for you. For me it gets me friendzoned. Every. Time. 
    All you have to do is be yourself man. You put too much pressure on the situation and it spunds like its causing anxiety. Thats why you doubt yourself so much im sure. 
    Lol I am myself. Yet people still wonder how I'm a single virgin nerd. Maybe its because thats who I am, and who I am doesnt attract women.