Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Damn that fuckin sucks. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,285 mod
    The area I was at wasn't. I was kidding about the assault, but I got pulled over and had shit on me. Pigs were prob being racist. Said I failed to use a turn signal out of a gas station. 

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,610 spicy boy
    Fuck a turn signal? That's lame lol
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,610 spicy boy
    Should have gotten your card 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,285 mod
    Good thing my probo is non dropping. Still have to take a fucking drug class though. Gonna km

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Good thing my probo is non dropping. Still have to take a fucking drug class though. Gonna km
    Is it unsupurvised probation or are you actually gonna have to go take drug tests every once in a while?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,529 moneytalker
    Champ said:
    Should have gotten your card

This X 1,000.

Even if you get a doctors recommendation after getting arrested, you can get it dropped altogether using the affirmative defense.

Except as provided below, a patient and a patient's primary caregiver, if any, may assert the medical purpose for using marijuana as a defense to any prosecution involving marijuana, and this defense shall be presumed valid where the evidence shows that:
    Who may assert the Affirmative Defense?
    The Act makes a distinction between a “Qualifying Patient” and a “Patient.” A “qualifying patient” is a person who is eligible to use, possess, acquire, cultivate, transport and deliver marijuana after having been diagnosed by a doctor as suffering from one or more of the debilitating conditions specifically stated in section 3(a)(1)-(3) the Act and otherwise meets the criteria of said Act. In plain English, a “qualifying patient” is a person who meets the requirements of the Act and has received their registry identification (“card”) from the Department of Community Health. As a “qualifying patient” is protected from arrest, prosecution or penalty (including forfeiture of the medicine) under the provisions of the act it is unlikely, though still possible, that a situation will arise where they will need to plead the AD.

Conversely, a “patient” is anyone who uses marijuana for medicinal purposes, but does not necessarily qualify under the provisions of the Act and is not eligible to receive their “card” from MDCH. It’s anticipated that the most common reason a person would be a “patient,” rather than a “qualifying patient,” is because their condition is not one of those specified in the Act.

The AD may be asserted by a patient or the patients “primary caregiver” for any marijuana charge(s) pending on or issued after December 4, 2008. A case is considered “pending” from the time the charge(s) is formally issued until there is a resolution of the charge(s) by a guilty/no contest plea, a finding of guilt after a trial, or the outright dismissal.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Said I failed to use a turn signal out of a gas station. 
    THINK OF THE CHILDREN
    I love winning with women
    Ayo, see you soon @Xenocide

inb4lists
    "breaking up"
    This is their second to last show of their farewell tour, so yeah lol
    inb4lists
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    Yeah I'm gonna be in South Dakota by then otherwise I'd kick it with ya
    didnt they do a farewell tour two years ago?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Xenocide said:
    Yeah I'm gonna be in South Dakota by then otherwise I'd kick it with ya
    Why 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    Why do you think
    TRUMP said:
    didnt they do a farewell tour two years ago?
    They announced around two years ago that they were going to be releasing one final album and touring for it, and then break up. This is the last tour on their album cycle. Gonna go see them May 5th in Baltimore w/ Boysetfire, Expire and Give, and then in MA on june 17th and 18th. They've always been one of the best live sets I've ever seen, best puts too. 
    inb4lists
    Basically the same thing that Weekend Nachos announced a couple months back. 
    inb4lists
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Megadeth is bringing back Gigantour for the second half of this year! High on Fire is one of the bands on it.