Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,670 spicy boy
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Honestly it kinda pisses me off. 

People have every right to be angry about Trump, disagree with him, and even protest. But when it gets so out of hand, and regresses into a violent riot where his and other people's safety is threatened, that is wrong too. He has every right to speak about his policies, especially as a presidental candidate. Typical regressive censorship tactic. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • WineWine Posts: 841 balls deep

People have every right to be angry about Trump, disagree with him, and even protest. But when it gets so out of hand, and regresses into a violent riot where his and other people's safety is threatened, that is wrong too. He has every right to speak about his policies, especially as a presidental candidate. Typical regressive censorship tactic. 
    Only the government can't violate his right to free speech. If people rally and protest, and they decide to shut down the event, no ones speech rights were violated.  Sure, no one should be threatened, but it's not a first amendment issue.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,611 spicy boy
    And naw I ain't irate it's jus stupid and irrelevant. I'm essentially in the middle of the 2 but still physically closer to Chicago even if it's only by 4 minutes. So the "joke" is literally void.
    Correct, but you know why it's funny? Because you live an hour away from "my city" 

Wine said:

Only the government can't violate his right to free speech. If people rally and protest, and they decide to shut down the event, no ones speech rights were violated.  Sure, no one should be threatened, but it's not a first amendment issue.
    I disagree. The people should not be able to censor one another either. 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    MC on that pussy time. Not ENOUGH happened. Racist ass scumbag shoulda gotten his brains blown out too. "Presidential candidate". He's a fuckin joke. He's in no way, shape, or form fit to be a president.
    Ok? I agree he'd make a bad president, and that he's turning people against one another and is racist. So is Black Lives Matter. What's your point?

I still believe in free speech. What happened in Chicago last night was no different than an entitled college kid protesting Milo on a college campus, and retreating to their safe space. 

Everyone has a right to free speech, even if you disagree with it, or if it offends you. Stop being a child.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He's the new Hitler. He don't have a right to shit.
    He's the new Hitler. He don't have a right to shit.
    Melodramatic
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Free speech for the dumb
    Should still be protected. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    i agree. dumb people should be able to say what they want so that we know they're dumb
    Even Erik
    And this guy, holy shit. I hope this is a parody account. But the conservative media has taken to using this guy as a boogeyman figurehead for last night
    https://twitter.com/RUthIess187
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    People are dumb to believe shit they see on Twitter. Anyone can make a troll account
    edited March 2016
    SATAN said:
    People are dumb to believe shit they see on Twitter. 
    especially when it goes against or pushes in favor of a biased agenda. 

although I do think social media gives a glimpse into some people's real personality, as its fairly anonymous and there is no filter, and not much room for conveyance. 
    Something about that guys repeated mentions of "BBC" make me think that account is fake
    It doesn't help that the people replying to him keep calling him a nigger

Way to win public opinion guys