Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Damn. Satan throwin them flags out like he's Erik's prodigy. Never had a blow job from Satan before but its not as good as you would think. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Dime said:
    Damn. Satan throwin them flags out like he's Erik's prodigy. Never had a blow job from Satan before but its not as good as you would think. 
    You should all be ashamed of yourselves for caring about that tool
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    If the next album is ass I'm done 
    I'm not that interested, I just find it funny how he changed the title every week. 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:
    Dime said:
    You the dustiest mf on the planet lmfao.
    Anyways saw these at the store and started dyin. 

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    Dime said:
    You the dustiest mf on the planet lmfao.
    Fuck that. Dudes a class A choade and you guys are lemmings for caring about him. For real. You should be embarrassed
    wow so 40 year old hipster
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,612 spicy boy
    Nah Satan is on the money. His first album was awesome but he acts like a faggot now. He doesn't give a shit about his fans either. Nigga tried charging his fans what 800$ for a blank white tees shirt? Lol
    edited February 2016
    It ain't for his fans you fuckin moron. He wants to get into fashion period. And all high fashion shit goes for that price. Don't wanna shell it out don't buy it it's that simple. His regular merch at shows is jus like Metal bands, $40-$50 for a tee.
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Id never pay more than $20-25 for a shirt. Theyre only 30+ at festivals and shit.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,612 spicy boy
    How does that make me a moron?

generally when a musician is marketing a shirt they would market it for their fans. 

Champ said:

generally when a musician is marketing a shirt they would market it for their fans. 

Except his name was no where on it except for the tag inside. Which is why you a moron. He didn't make it as fan merch. Is it ridiculous for a plain white tee to cost that much? Yes and I'd never buy it. But it wasn't made strictly for fans. It was made cause he got into fashion meaning it's directed at everyone, not jus fans of his music. I know kids that don't even listen to em but want the shoes. It's the same in that regard too. Like he wants to work wit Hermes. A massive designer clothing line outta Paris. That ain't for the fans, that's him dippin into other outlets.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Champ said:

Like you said, he doesn't care about his fans. But i can see how it'd be hard to understand that when you've got a mouthful of Kayne dick. 
    inb4lists
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Champ said:

meaning it's directed at everyone
    Obviously not, if it costs that much. 
    inb4lists
    That's the price of all designer shit you fuckin moron. The point is so that it's exclusive and not everyone can wear it. You don't gotta fuck wit the concept but at least understand it and don't be ignorant. Doesn't care about his fans but yet that's not even his merch. His fan merch is the price of anybody else. Fuckin clowns. Metalheads really are neanderthals.
    I got a Yeezus shirt, which is his FAN MERCH, not his clothing line, for $40 at his show. Which makes both of yall invalid right now. Usin myself as an example, besides the music, I have aspirations of starting my own clothing line one day. Not cause of Kanye but as I've said fashion is another passion of mine. My fan merch, which would have my logo and what not, would be completely separate from my clothing line. Which, asides from my brand name bein on the tags, would have nothin to do wit me as an artist or my music.
    That's the price of all designer shit you fuckin moron. The point is so that it's exclusive and not everyone can wear it. You don't gotta fuck wit the concept but at least understand it and don't be ignorant. Doesn't care about his fans but yet that's not even his merch. His fan merch is the price of anybody else. Fuckin clowns. Metalheads really are neanderthals.
    Was about to hit agree up until that. You were making a valid point, you really didn't need to resort to empty shit talking. Just a heads up, if you make it in your career its going to be alot easier for people/fans to follow what you say and agree with what you say if you can go without generalizing groups of people. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Fashion is gay
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Yeah i have a yeezus tour shirt from kanye. Same price as any big artist merch.
    image Photobucket