Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Almost having my painting done. :D
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Noice!
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bullshit, Erik. You must be an extreme lightweight if your getting "high" off of snus. I've done snus countless times and never felt a thing, except for the couple of times when I was really stressed and it helped me relax.

And I'm sorry if this comes off as aggressive.
    Shut the fuck up, you add a lot of bullshit of your own, and got "fried" off hookah, so you don't have too much room to talk there, buddy boy.

The snus gave me a nicotine high. Deal with it.

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Deal with this everything you say is lies.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Let'sssss justttttt chillllllllllllll.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    I Chill.

Best lesson learned from that bro on Is She Really Going Out With Him?.
    Darkest hour
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    This article floats my boat for so many reasons.

NEW YORK — David K. Li, A deranged college student called himself a "patriot" after he slashed a Muslim cabby, prosecutors said yesterday.

Belligerent film student Michael Enright also berated a female cop after she arrested him. "What ya going to do? Beat me up? ... You are a stupid broad," he said, according to court documents made public yesterday.

He also admitted he drank a pint of Scotch, authorities said.

"I am a patriot and I want representation," Enright told officers, according to the documents.

During the rant, Enright, 21, said, "You allow them to blow up buildings in this country" - an apparent reference to the 9/11 attacks.

The outrageous comments came as a judge denied Enright's petition for bail.

Enright pleaded not guilty to attempted murder and assault as hate crimes during a hearing in Manhattan state Supreme Court. He is being held in the psychiatric ward at Bellevue Hospital.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    It's you in the future...

TIME PARADOX!
    I love winning with women
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    So are you ever going to openly admit why you hate middle easterners?
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin

NEW YORK — David K. Li, A deranged college student called himself a "patriot" after he slashed a Muslim cabby, prosecutors said yesterday.

Belligerent film student Michael Enright also berated a female cop after she arrested him. "What ya going to do? Beat me up? ... You are a stupid broad," he said, according to court documents made public yesterday.

"I am a patriot and I want representation," Enright told officers, according to the documents.

During the rant, Enright, 21, said, "You allow them to blow up buildings in this country" - an apparent reference to the 9/11 attacks.

Enright pleaded not guilty to attempted murder and assault as hate crimes during a hearing in Manhattan state Supreme Court. He is being held in the psychiatric ward at Bellevue Hospital.
    This article floats mine.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18911_5-ridiculous-things-you-probably-believe-about-islam.html

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BecUse they are fucking scum
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    *is listening*
    I love winning with women
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer

This article floats mine.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18911_5-ridiculous-things-you-probably-believe-about-islam.html

lol, i was going to post that.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    No you weren't.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    New Page.
    That's what.