Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Duff McKagan joins Guns N Roses on stage in london

2»

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I see Chinese Democracy as the Countdown To Ecstasy of its time, this album won't be appreciated for some time.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    now just grab Izzy, Slash and Adler and have a fucking tour!
    Keep Slash's ratarded self doing shitty solo records, Bumblefoot is 100000000 times the guitarist Slash could ever imagine being.
    It's not GNR without Slash.
    How can you say that, he isn't even the original guitarist for the band, saying he is better than Buckethead or Bumblfoot, and is nothing short of stupid.
    Appetite/Use Your Illusion I and II >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chinese Democracy
    Bad argument J. Bumblefoot is far superior to Slash, just because he got stuck with playing on a meh 15 year old cd doesn't mean he isn't right for the band.
    I have never once said "Slash is better than Bumblefoot." My argument is that the Axl Roses are a shell of what GNR used to be. Chinese Democracy sucks.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Why is this news, why does anyone care guns n roses was shit and will always be shit.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Keep Slash's ratarded self doing shitty solo records, Bumblefoot is 100000000 times the guitarist Slash could ever imagine being.
    It's not GNR without Slash.
    How can you say that, he isn't even the original guitarist for the band, saying he is better than Buckethead or Bumblfoot, and is nothing short of stupid.
    Appetite/Use Your Illusion I and II >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chinese Democracy
    Bad argument J. Bumblefoot is far superior to Slash, just because he got stuck with playing on a meh 15 year old cd doesn't mean he isn't right for the band.
    I have never once said "Slash is better than Bumblefoot." My argument is that the Axl Roses are a shell of what GNR used to be. Chinese Democracy sucks.
    My mistake then. But Rush still sucks.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    *Facepalm*

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    *Facepalm*
    If Slash is better than Bumblefoot then I don't know which way is up.