Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Duff McKagan joins Guns N Roses on stage in london

BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited October 2010 in Off Topic

Comments

• laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    now just grab Izzy, Slash and Adler and have a fucking tour!
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Keep Slash's ratarded self doing shitty solo records, Bumblefoot is 100000000 times the guitarist Slash could ever imagine being.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Keep Slash's ratarded self doing shitty solo records, Bumblefoot is 100000000 times the guitarist Slash could ever imagine being.
    It's not GNR without Slash.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Heavy_Metal_JesusHeavy_Metal_Jesus Posts: 477 salt miner
    I loved Slash's solo album <_>
    I did too. <_>
    How can you say that, he isn't even the original guitarist for the band, saying he is better than Buckethead or Bumblfoot, and is nothing short of stupid.
    I loved Slash's solo album <_>
    I did too. <_>
    If Ian Astbury wouldn't have been on that track in the new Guitar Hero game, I wouldn't have even rented it, I don't care what else was on the soundtrack, I am surprised Ian Astbury is willing to sink to such a low.
    "Ghost" isn't even the best track on the album, it's up there, but not the best.
    How can you say that, he isn't even the original guitarist for the band, saying he is better than Buckethead or Bumblfoot, and is nothing short of stupid.
    Appetite/Use Your Illusion I and II >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chinese Democracy
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    I agree that it's not GnR without Slash and who gives a shit if Slash isn't the original guitar player because...

Slash>Tracii Guns.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Since when does original = best?
    RUSH wouldnt be RUSH if Geddy Lee n Niel Pert didnt replace the original members.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEOFMHgkHzI

This is all the evidence I need to prove that Guns N Roses is better with Bumblefoot.
    I disagree with this comment more than anything I have ever disagreed with in my entire life.
    I disagree with this comment more than anything I have ever disagreed with in my entire life.
    Please tell me you're joking right now. please.
    Please tell me you're joking right now. please.
    Fuck no, every aspect of Chinese Democracy other than the Axl's voice and the bass playing is better than AFD and UYI, if you quit trying to look at Chinese Democracy as OMGz Slash isn't playing then you may be able to respect the album. Having my two favorite guitarists play on that album doesn't hurt either, and the fact that I have no respect for that fake Slash probably doesn't hurt either.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I tried looking at is as "What the fuck is this piece of shit that is almost as old as I am?"
    image Photobucket
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bad argument J. Bumblefoot is far superior to Slash, just because he got stuck with playing on a meh 15 year old cd doesn't mean he isn't right for the band.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    edited October 2010
    I picked up Chinese Democracy when it came out and I thought it was pure shit.

To each their own I guess.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    I didn't look at it as "OMG Slash isn't playing", honestly, I didn't give to shits. What I do give a shit about is how I think it sounds like a horrible CD
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah I don't like the CD. (just realized CD is the abbreviation of Chinese Democracy)

I think they need to throw away those leftover songs they apparently have and write new ones, as a real band.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG