Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

All things horror and Halloween

Comments

• NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    Www.houseofshock.com
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The Exorcist is scary as fuck! Great movie though. Watch Hellraiser too. Horror just aint what it used to be.
    You're going to die up there.
    That movie was soooooooooooooo ahead for it's time. The special effects were just flawless and the score was creepy and set the mood for the whole movie. GAH! I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!
    Besides Silence of the Lambs, its probably my favorite movie ever.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    The Exorcist is scary as fuck! Great movie though. Watch Hellraiser too. Horror just aint what it used to be.
    You're going to die up there.
    That movie was soooooooooooooo ahead for it's time. The special effects were just flawless and the score was creepy and set the mood for the whole movie. GAH! I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!
    Besides Silence of the Lambs, its probably my favorite movie ever.
    Which one? Hellraiser or Exorcist?
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Exorcist

I assumed that's what Marc was talking about. If not, I am disappoint.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Hilarious...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQcocGYjSow

The same 2 people are there every year, and there is a video for each year on the You Tube.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Exorcist

I assumed that's what Marc was talking about. If not, I am disappoint.
    Exorcist>all
    I want to go to this again.

http://halloween.easternstate.org/halloween/preview

freaky!
    Yes it is. I went 4 years ago. It's so intense they make you sign a wavier before you go in, The wait beforehand is actually scarier than the inside, or at least it was for me. My friends at the time xeroxed a bunch of coupons and changed the expiration date so all five of us got in for $5 each, when it's normally like $20-$30 each. I have to find someone to go with since my current friends are all pussies.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Well as you all know, I work at a haunted house, but I think I'm gonna try to take a night off to go see GWAR if I can get the money in time.
    Of course, I would rather go to that concert with Suffocation and Cattle Decapitation at Harpos but theres no way I can make it to that.

In the meantime, I plan on watching a shitload of horror movies this month. 'Tis the season.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I want to go to this again.

http://halloween.easternstate.org/halloween/preview

freaky!
    Yes it is. I went 4 years ago. It's so intense they make you sign a wavier before you go in, The wait beforehand is actually scarier than the inside, or at least it was for me. My friends at the time xeroxed a bunch of coupons and changed the expiration date so all five of us got in for $5 each, when it's normally like $20-$30 each. I have to find someone to go with since my current friends are all pussies.
    What is that exactly?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    A jail turned into a haunted house. We have one of those as well.

The haunters are allowed to touch you, which is why you need to sign a waiver.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG

Exactly. Also, they give you a big lecture about heart attacks and shit. While I was waiting in line to get in, this one dude that was dressed as sort of a cross between Tarzan and a lion, hopped onto of a port-a-potty that was being used and started banging on it and shaking it...all we heard were screams inside. It was hilarious. There was also another dude that was dressed as a bush that would jump out at people and this one really creepy guy on stilts kept following my friends and I. They also heard you in the courtyard in really tight lines and make you watch an awesome video. It was well worth it. The only cheesy-bad part was inside they made the kitchen psychedelic looking. I'm not sure how it is this year, since I went senior year.

Exactly. Also, they give you a big lecture about heart attacks and shit. While I was waiting in line to get in, this one dude that was dressed as sort of a cross between Tarzan and a lion, hopped onto of a port-a-potty that was being used and started banging on it and shaking it...all we heard were screams inside. It was hilarious. There was also another dude that was dressed as a bush that would jump out at people and this one really creepy guy on stilts kept following my friends and I. They also heard you in the courtyard in really tight lines and make you watch an awesome video. It was well worth it. The only cheesy-bad part was inside they made the kitchen psychedelic looking. I'm not sure how it is this year, since I went senior year.
    I want to go to that :-O
    edited October 2010
    LOL.
    ADORABLE.
    Thats Brad??

new page

I want to go to that :-O

It isn't voted one of the scariest basically every year for nothing. :D I'd love to work there too, but I'm too far away now.