Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

LOL FUCK OFF ELITISTS.

EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited October 2010 in Off Topic

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Don't care. New BMTH album still sucks ass.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Don't care. New BMTH album still sucks ass.
    And it sounds like Halford is giving them props on the sole fact that they are from the UK. Dont mean shit nigga.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Not to mention they steal their sound and oli is a boring vocalist fronting and very flat boring band
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    rob halford also likes penis in his mouth

that doesn't mean that we should all follow him in that too
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    So? Why does this mean anything?
    imageimage
  • balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin

"Sup guys? Yeah, just chillin, tryin to think up some br00tulz lyrics!!"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    wow...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You make it sound like Halford is the pope of metal, and therefore can do no wrong.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    You make it sound like Halford is the pope of metal, and therefore can do no wrong.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    A gay praising another gay. Don't see the big deal.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    people like halfourd say stuff like that to sound relevant, even though they arent. plus it tries and bring in new younger fans for his old ass music
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    So? Why does this mean anything?
    imageimage
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    people like halfourd say stuff like that to sound relevant, even though they arent. plus it tries and bring in new younger fans for his old ass music

Halford has a big enough fan base of us "geezers" that what he says is relevant since the "geezers" spend more money than the tweens and scenie kids. Just thought I'd point that out to you. Ten years from now we'll still be listening to Halford but I'd venture a guess and say that half af what the younger set considers "relevant" won't be anything but a fleeting memory.

Halford has a big enough fan base of us "geezers" that what he says is relevant since the "geezers" spend more money than the tweens and scenie kids. Just thought I'd point that out to you. Ten years from now we'll still be listening to Halford but I'd venture a guess and say that half af what the younger set considers "relevant" won't be anything but a fleeting memory.
    Well your first statement couldnt be more wrong and you know it. Yes halfourd has a good following of older metalers but if you think that those people buy more useless shit than little spoiled teenie scene kids then your pretty dumb. Artists like Halford and ozzy and lars ulrich and all those guys try and say how much they like current popular bands so that those kids would maybe take a look at their shit. I mean why else would halford be taking about Bring me the Horizon? The second part about our music not being relevant in ten years is spot on though. There are currently no artists out nowadays that I can see that would hold any water in ten years and the music I would still care about would probably predate this generation of shit
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Halford makes more money from his high-end designer shirts than he does a concert tee. Kids and the unemployed student base can't afford 90.00 and up for a designer shirt. Where do the "little spoiled teenie scene kids" get there money? From us old farts with jobs that's where. I don't see anywhere in my statement a "wrong" idea. I think he's very relevant and his longevity would seem to back that up.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i still spend money on halford stuff
    edited October 2010
    the only way you think halford is relevant is because you have invested interest in him and bands like judas priest but if you viewed it from the outside like say someone in my generation, you would clearly see how irrelevant he is. Now im not even trying to knock the guy because i dont know if you would even WANT to be relevant to these idiot modern day kids but it is what it is.... you really think Rob Halford would be bringing attention to Bring me the Horizon and not the other way around? cmon... old farts still not giving up on a man that hasnt really added anything new or interesting to the music world since 1990 doesnt prove that hes relevant.