Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Karma truly is a bitch >:-D

13»

Comments

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    A freshman came up to me a few weeks ago and said "Hey Ryan, I'm gonna roll with your crew."

That kid is exactly how I imagine Will in social situations. Not smart at all, yet he gets the job done.
    .....that was me...=(
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Ahahahaha
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    A freshman came up to me a few weeks ago and said "Hey Ryan, I'm gonna roll with your crew."

That kid is exactly how I imagine Will in social situations. Not smart at all, yet he gets the job done.
    .....that was me...=(
    He wuzn't azn.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    Edit: read it after all

I'd watch the hell out yelling back at people like that, never helps the situation.
    This. Not saying you shouldn't stick up for yourself but road rage is not good. I know you weren't on the road but you get the idea
    I hate when people yell at you from their cars. It's like, really? To wimpy to say it to my face that you have to yell it then speed away?
    I do it sometimes but I don't yell, I give a blank, hard stare that makes them think about their life in a way they never imagined.
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    edited October 2010

I'd watch the hell out yelling back at people like that, never helps the situation.
    This. Not saying you shouldn't stick up for yourself but road rage is not good. I know you weren't on the road but you get the idea
    I hate when people yell at you from their cars. It's like, really? To wimpy to say it to my face that you have to yell it then speed away?
    I do it sometimes but I don't yell, I give a blank, hard stare that makes them think about their life in a way they never imagined.
    lol

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo

lmao. that must make them feel terrible
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Well, believe what you want, but I assure you that this really happened.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    edited October 2010

lol

i use the whole "you dont want to sell me any death sticks. you want to go home a rethink your life" thing.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's hard to say "yeah those pussies yelled at us while they were driving away" when you yelled at them while they were driving away. Either way they will still be tools and you have the choice of being an adult and ignoring it or being an angsty tough guy and yelling "YEAH BRO FUCK YOU BRO I BET YOU WOULDN'T EVEN DO SHI-oh fuck they're turning around"
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG