Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    What the fuck Microshit

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Zombies Coming to Call of Duty: Black Ops

The Nazi Zombies content was undoubtedly one of the most beloved parts of Call of Duty: World at War, and today Josh Olin, Treyarch's Community Mananger, confirmed that this content will be included in the special editions of their next game, Call of Duty: Black Ops.

On his Twitter, Olin stated that the Hardened and Prestige editions of Black Ops will include all four of the existing maps in World at War. No word was mentioned whether those who purchase the standard edition of the game would be able to acquire this content via paid DLC.

Call of Duty: Black Ops releases worldwide November 9th, 2010, but the big question is whether or not this is enough to push you over the edge into buying the more expensive versions of the game?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    What the fuck Microshit
    Said basically the same thing. Greedy fucks
    imageimage
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    What the fuck Microshit

i honestly dont think Bill gates needs anymore money...hes going to die before he puts a dent in what he has now <_>

fucking jew.
  • TiddyTiddy Posts: 365
    for the price increase on xbox live makes it even more of a reason to get a ps3.
    Problem is Xbox live is better than PSn....

and it is only 70 a year...which isnt much since when you buy the 60 a year you get a extra month...so sure i think hes a fuckin money grubbing jew for the increase...but whatever...

you get 13 months.
    Well I beat Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, it was alright more like a demo.

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    What the fuck Microshit

i honestly dont think Bill gates needs anymore money...hes going to die before he puts a dent in what he has now <_>

fucking jew.
    Bill Gates doesn't own Microsoft anymore, he sold that shit years ago.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    What the fuck Microshit

fucking jew.
    Bill Gates doesn't own Microsoft anymore, he sold that shit years ago.

wha?

who owns Microsoft now??
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He didn't sell it, he just isn't CEO anymore.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I dunno if he technically sold it, but he's not in charge anymore. He still has some role with the company.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    I dunno if he technically sold it, but he's not in charge anymore. He still has some role with the company.

im sure he still gets a nice big chunk of what microsoft makes...
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

im sure he still gets a nice big chunk of what microsoft makes...
    He's a board member, and I doubt he makes what we would consider "a big chunk."
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    A feast of XBLA games may be headed to Xbox Live Marketplace soon, but that's not all there is. First up, there are a lot of festivities planned for the launch of Halo: Reach. Microsoft is dubbing September 14-20 "Invasion Week," and plenty of Halo goodies will be available "including new gear, exciting content, spectacular prizes and a chance to play with the creators of the game." Microsoft will also be offering opening up Xbox Live Gold features to Silver members from September 17-20. Finally, "all fans that jump online" can download a free "Invasion" theme. It's a bit unclear exactly what's meant by "jump online," whether it be players that play Halo: Reach or simply anyone that signs into Live. We've contacted Microsoft for clarification.

New Deals of the Week are headed down the pipeline as well, with Resident Evil 5 "avatar outfits and game add-ons" receiving as yet unspecified discounts next week. The week of September 13, several puzzle games will get the DoTW treatment. Bust-a-Move Live, Puzzle Chronicles and Tower Bloxx Deluxe are all being knocked from 800 MSP ($10) to 400 MSP ($5), while Gyromancer will drop from 1200 MSP ($15) to 800 MSP ($10).

If you still have money to spend after all that, some new Rock Band 3 Avatar items are now on Marketplace, as are two new Games on Demand, Bully: Scholarship Edition and Cabela's African Safari.
    Halo 3 = half rage
    Halo Reach = full rage

It looks like Halo 3 which doesn't go well in my book.

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I should be getting my Xbox when Reach comes out. I dunno when I'll have live but I'm hoping it'll be right away.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Tell your brother to give it up now.

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He won't.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG