Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    GT is Two Dolla Trixy
    Photobucket
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Resi Revelations is down to $40 now. :bz
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Hey gang,

Canadian punk rock group Sum 41 got their first taste of success in 2001 with their single “Fat Lip,” off of their first full-length studio record, All Killer, No Filler. The group found similar success a year later with their follow-up record, Does This Look Infected?, with the lead single “Still Waiting” making waves on the Billboard charts.

Tears for Fears had a string of hits in the '80s, winning over audiences with its New Wave pop sound. “Head Over Heels,” the third single off of 1985’s highly-successful Songs from the Big Chair, reached #3 on the Billboard Hot 100.

Available on Xbox 360, Wii™and PlayStation®3 system (January 31st, 2012):

* Sum 41 – “Fat Lip” X
    * Sum 41 – “Still Waiting”
    * Tears for Fears – “Head Over Heels” O

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system February 1st)

Tracks marked with “O” feature support for keyboards; tracks marked with “X” will offer Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points, 200 Wii Points™) per song
    $0.99 USD (100 Wii Points™/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzioSrp20&feature=player_embedded

Here's the list of Rock Band Network songs that hit the Xbox 360 on Thursday, 1/26/2012:

Alternative

Edge - "Flesh and Blood" (80 MSP)

Indie Rock

The Motion Sick - "Grace Kelly" (80 MSP)

Metal

Atheist - "Second to Sun" (160 MSP)
    Deadlock - "The Brave / Agony Applause (RB3 version)" (160 MSP)
    Halcyon Way - "Building the Towers" (80 MSP)

Nu-Metal

Powerman 5000 - Super Villain (160 MSP)
    Powerman 5000 - "Time Bomb" (160 MSP)

Pop/Dance/Electronic

Askari Nari - "Generic Techno Song" (80 MSP)

Pop-Rock

Dance for the Dying - "Thug Love" (80 MSP)

Rock

Quartered - "Half Cab" (80 MSP)
    SuperSeed - "Play Around" (160 MSP)

And here's the PS3 RBN Releases for Tuesday, 1/31/2012 (North America) and Wednesday, 2/1/2012 (Europe):

Ill Niño - "Against the Wall" ($1.99) - Metal
    Quartered - "Africa (RB3 version)" ($1.99) - Prog
    Dance for the Dying - "El Monstro" ($0.99) - Pop-Rock
    Aiden - "Hysteria" ($1.99) - Rock
    Bumblefoot - "Turn Around" ($0.99) - Rock

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    How hard has Rocksmith been? and how good is it on a scale from 1-10?
    A 9/10

It does everything it says it does, but the interface is flawed and it is strictly educational.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Another rumor about the new xbox. It's going to enforce a anti-used game enforcement so you can't play used games on it at all.
    .... that seems extremely unlikely.
    BUT china is doing it!!

8-}
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS_bGpe9qE8

Resident Evil 6 is heading to the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on November 20, 2012, with a PC release to follow, says Capcom. In it, returning favorites Leon S. Kennedy (the "S" stands for "Superhair") and Chris Redfield (tree arms from RE5) will play co-leads, each leading his own campaign through the US and China, respectively. The brand new trailer is just above.

Any of this sound familiar? That's probably because the next entry in the Resident Evil series was outed a bit earlier than its publisher expected this afternoon, when images of RE6 marketing were sent to IGN by a Gamestop employee. Subsequently, a flood of details about the unannounced game were unleashed by a couple different outlets regarding its gameplay, dev team, and characters.

Many of said details have been re-confirmed by Capcom in its own press release, though it's lacking in the specificity we reported earlier. The trailer, however, depicts a new martial-artsy character fighting various ... things (and people), some splashes of cover-based shooting, and a presidential zombie. And is that Ashley? Three words: Oh. Em. Gee.

i hope its just the cut-scenes that has that camera in 3rd person view... ala Gears of war. Gears is a great fucking game, but it's no RE or vice versa. (derp)

RE i know is slow-paced and scary.... they're turning it into RE: Modern Zombiewarfare. Which will kill the series.
    Gonna go get Rocksmith tonight. Hopefully it'll be good.
    Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I want that game. I plan on getting it one day when I have some extra cash I can spend on something like that
    imageimage
    Got it about 10 mins ago, gonna try it out tonight. Traded in Skyrim and got 25.30 off it. Was only about 59.(: but it's also coming with the like $30 cable.
    Photobucket
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Twisted Metal Multiplayer Demo Incoming

Looking to try the upcoming Twisted Metal reboot from Eat Sleep Play? There's a free demo coming next week.

Details about the demo are scarce, though. We don't know what exactly players will get when they download it on Tuesday, January 31. Twisted Metal releases on February 14 and includes a code to download the PlayStation 2 classic Twisted Metal Black.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/01/27/twisted-metal-multiplayer-demo-incoming.aspx
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    sex.JPG 36.8K

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

People have sex while gaming :-B
    imageimage
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    Traded in Skyrim and got 25.30 off it.
    Whywouldyoudothat.jpeg...
    Skyrim is too easy.
    Photobucket
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Skyrim is too easy.
    i'm guess your in the only dark souls is hard enough group
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    Skyrim is too easy.
    <_>
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Twisted Metal Multiplayer Demo Incoming

Looking to try the upcoming Twisted Metal reboot from Eat Sleep Play? There's a free demo coming next week.

Details about the demo are scarce, though. We don't know what exactly players will get when they download it on Tuesday, January 31. Twisted Metal releases on February 14 and includes a code to download the PlayStation 2 classic Twisted Metal Black.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/01/27/twisted-metal-multiplayer-demo-incoming.aspx
    YESSS \m/
    Me lololol
    Skyrim is too easy.
    i'm guess your in the only dark souls is hard enough group
    Dark Souls \m/ love it
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Finished Portal: Still Alive w/cheesmints
    If anyone needs LIVE (12) its on sale at Amazon for $35.
    Its been like that for a couple days, dont how much longer it'll stay at that price.
    http://www.egmnow.com/articles/xbox_360/how-to-become-a-horse-in-skyrim/

So lets say you’ve completed every major storyline in Skyrim. Congrats, now go outside (tell us how it looks). Before you do that though, maybe you have one more thing you’ve always wanted to do. Something so dark, so morbid, no one but your Sonic and Mario plush dolls know about it. You, of course, want to be a horse. Luckily for you, the glitch gods at Bethesda have heard your dirty prayers. In this video you will see the necessary steps needed to in fact, become a horse.

EGM’s TAKE: Who wouldn’t want to be a horse? You get to rock a shiny mane, eat apples all day, and, if your master sees fit, you can climb a mountain with complete disregard to the world of physics. We’d wager in fact, if you nagged enough, you might even get some shiny new horse armor.
    imageimage