Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    nope but MGS HD Collection is.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    I have a $25 gift card to Gamestop and MGS seems too time consuming. I can play about 1-2 hours a day at the most now cuz of school, and Halo seems more of a pick up and play game. Plus I want a way to play the CE campaign and be in Live party chat.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    That's awesome.. Only for pc I assume :(
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Shweet
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    da fuck is that thing

the head almost looks Turian
    i'm still kinda pissed they changed Mordins voice actor
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    My little sisters got Just Dance for Christmas. It's a fun time haha.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    i'm still kinda pissed they changed Mordins voice actor
    whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I didn't hear about that. that's really disappointing.
    you couldn't tell from the gameplay footage? tis true i'm afraid
    Might get the ps3 version of ME3. Rumor going around is ps3 is getting a dope ass exclusive dlc. 15 extra missions with 5 new characters, new weapons not in the game till dlc, new armor, and alternate opening and ending to the for you to play. Costing around $15 to $20
    edited January 2012
    i doubt there will be exclusive dlc, they will lose too much money from the loss of 360 sales of it. ps3 could get it first however.

not to mention a vast majority of ME's hardcore fans are 360 and PC
    They won't lose money. The hell you talking about? Sony will pay a couple of mil for the exclusive rights to dlc which would be a lot more then what they would get if they released it themselves as not an exclusive dlc. They get more money by the company then independent seller for dlc. That's why microcock does with MW. They shell big money for first rights and make a little more then half that back or more, but it makes up for sales of the game. Being sold more on 360.
    i don't believe bioware would allow Shepard based story exclusive DLC for mass effect. the inevitable multiplayer map packs EA is going to shove down everyone's throats are another story
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    What are your guys opinion on the Online Access Codes that most games seem to be requiring these days?

I personally hate it
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    i really don't give a shit seeing as i don't play online.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Hey gang,

With a distinctive “rock and soul” sound, the musical duo of Daryl Hall and John Oates found some of their biggest success in the early 80s with songs that helped define an era. On January 10th, three of these pop classics come to Rock Band as “Hall and Oates Pack 01.”

The pack is led by two hits off of 1981’s Private Eyes, with tracks that burned up the Billboard charts – the song track “Private Eyes” and the soulful “I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do).” “Maneater,” from 1982’s H2O, one of Hall & Oates’ most successful singles, rounds out the pack.

Available on Xbox 360, Wii™ and PlayStation®3 system (January 10th, 2011):

• Hall & Oates – “Private Eyes” O X
    • Hall & Oates – “I Can’t Go for That (No Can Do)” O
    • Hall & Oates – “Maneater” O

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system January 18th)

The tracks will be available as “Hall & Oates Pack 01,” with all songs available for purchase individually on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 system and Wii™. Tracks marked with “O” feature support for keyboards; tracks marked with “X” will offer Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$5.49 USD, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points, 550 Wii Points™) for the “Hall & Oates Pack 01”
    $1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points, 200 Wii Points) per song
    $0.99 USD (100 Wii Points™/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGIliKnRkZU&feature=player_embedded
    I guess you kitties forgot EA owns Bioware and EA has signed a contract with Sony to give them exclusive dlc or games attached with the main game till 2014. That goes for ALL games that EA puts out on the PS3. EA has final say and Bioware must do what they say or EA will get sued by Sony for breaking contract. In closing exclusive DLC is coming to ME3 for PS3 and its probably the rumor I posted. *tips hat* good day.
    i think you're bullshitting. i can find absolutely nothing related to that rumor.

whats your source?