Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    Microsoft hasn't publically supported SOPA
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    So?
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    and MS never went stomping on privacy rights in court either
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Regardless of what you think of the company, its not cool to make the users suffer
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited January 2012
    Regardless of what you think of the company, its not cool to make the users suffer
    its the only way to make the company suffer sadly, a necessary evil

if hackers bring down PSN again Sony will suffer billions in damage control
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    So?
    ...that's the entire point of this.
    I don't eat Chick Fil A because they support anti-gay groups, I don't play a PS3 for their anti-privacy beliefs. Don't make the users suffer, it pretty much proves that Anonymous is as ignorant as Occupy, they attack the people for what a few people are doing.
    So?
    ...that's the entire point of this.
    Anonymous is butthurt.
    I don't eat Chick Fil A because they support anti-gay groups, I don't play a PS3 for their anti-privacy beliefs. Don't make the users suffer, it pretty much proves that Anonymous is as ignorant as Occupy, they attack the people for what a few people are doing.
    you're ignorant to think occupy was attacking the people

Ya, shutting down a subway system was really the way of getting to the 1%, you are ignorant either way.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    does anyone know of a good website i can use to download Gamecube ROM files? all i keep finding are ISO's

Ya, shutting down a subway system was really the way of getting to the 1%, you are ignorant either way.
    1 subway, Occupy was in over a 100 cities around the world. 1 subway makes them all against the people. awesome logic broski

1 subway, Occupy was in over a 100 cities around the world. 1 subway makes them all against the people. awesome logic broski
    That is one example, I could come up with plenty more, but I don't support or encourage losers who complain about their position in life instead of doing something about it, and looking up every example of their ignorance is supporting and encouraging them, either way this isn't the thread for this subject.
    yea all those jobs people were screaming at them to get... don't exsist
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    how about you all shut the fuck up and stay on topic for once <_>
    yea all those jobs people were screaming at them to get... don't exsist
    I never said that, but going to city hall and flashing your junk to 16 year old girls is not the way to handle it.
    how about you all shut the fuck up and stay on topic for once <_>
    Problem?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i like chick fil a
    imageimage
    i like chick fil a
    you know they sponsor anti-gay organizations right?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    now i do
    yet i still love chick fil a
    imageimage