Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Okay so this is the first time I've messed with anything 3d outside of a few movies. This thing is pretty fucking cool!
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Okay so this is the first time I've messed with anything 3d outside of a few movies. This thing is pretty fucking cool!
    don't use the 3D on that thing for long periods, its "fake" 3D and hurts your eyes... literally
    every time i get a text on my android now its plays the "commander you have a new message at your private terminal" by Kelly Chambers

+1 nerd
    don't use the 3D on that thing for long periods, its "fake" 3D and hurts your eyes... literally
    Tin foil armed!
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    every time i get a text on my android now its plays the "commander you have a new message at your private terminal" by Kelly Chambers

+1 nerd
    Haha nice.... i got a random Duke Nukem phrase right now, but it was "Nuclear Launch Detected" from Statcraft

Nerds \m/
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Tin foil armed!
    Nintendo themselves warned people about it dumbass
    Let me wear my tin foil in peace jerk
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Tin foil armed!
    Nintendo themselves warned people about it dumbass
    that was mostly to avoid frivolous lawsuits/better safe than sorry if something did happen.
    ive never gotten a headache n the only time i felt slight eyestrain was when i first got it.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Cheeze, I'm new to all this do I add people like I would a ps3 or xbox or what. I'm not sure how to add friends yet.
    But part of me believes that its a Nintendo conspiracy to ruin children's eyesight so that when the Wii U comes they wont notice the shitty graphics.
    Cheeze, I'm new to all this do I add people like I would a ps3 or xbox or what. I'm not sure how to add friends yet.
    yes, except its a Friend Code instead of a gamertag.
    If you want add people click on the smiley face in the Home menu.
    You'll find your FC there too.
    You play game with me? Lol
    you dont have MK7.
    I will get it!
    edited December 2011
    If only more people had it,
    Then we could have a MetalUprising racing league. :-<

FC: 2363-5744-1372
    How do I find that Id I'm so confused. But I'm also not looking at it right now. I'll be getting Mario kart 7 next week
    click on the smiley face on the Home menu.
    then go to the tab with your Mii on it n your code should be right under your name
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    Got Rainbow Six Vegas 2, FEAR 2 Project Origin, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance today from Gamestop. FEAR sorta sucks so I'm probably going to return it. I'd return Marvel too but it was free.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    fear 2 is the shit!
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    I'd rather have GTA IV Episodes From Liberty City