Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i've never said i'm awesome cuz i play skyrim. i have said that skyrim is way better than shitty FPS yearly reskins however
    74 days till ME3 \:D/ need to get moving on getting all my saves ready
    damn... that it? i need to get my ass with the program, i still have 2 saves unfinished.

oh and you'll be jelly Dayna. i got both the Alliance and Cerberus Normandy SR2 models for xmas
    the arrival ending is boss
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    :))

I've been debating making a new skyrim character
    whywouldyoudothat.jpeg
    Just to play as a mage or warrior from the ground up. My character now is a whole bunch if skills which is good but this game is fun to experiment with
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    I have heard. Once I have a little extra cash I will be purchasing it.

One question, people say LOTSB opens up a lot more gameplay, but after I played it there wasn't much to do after other than reading all the extra stuff on crew members and the other little extra things there.. and having an extra conversation with Liara on the Normandy. Am I doing something wrong?
    once you finish it there's really not that much to do. They probably mean the pack itself opens up gameplay
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Hey gang,

Since 1996 Fueled By Ramen Records has pushed to build an ever-growing roster of the best and brightest punk-inspired rock/pop bands. Celebrating its 15th anniversary, Fueled by Ramen had one of its biggest years yet in 2011, with a string of hits from bands like Gym Class Heroes, Paramore, Panic at the Disco, and more. With “Fueled By Ramen Pack 01,” some of those hits come to Rock Band on December 27th!

“You Make Me Feel,” the hit single off of Cobra Starship’s fourth studio album, Night Shades, kicks off the pack. The song features female singer-songwriter Sabi, who lends her vocals to the dance pop hit. Gym Class Heroes’ “Stereo Hearts,” featuring Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine, Panic at the Disco’s “I Write Sins Not Tragedies,” Paramore’s “Pressure,” and Sublime with Rome’s “Panic” are also included in the pack. Rounding things out is Travie McCoy, featuring chart-topping singer-writer Bruno Mars, with the hit track “Billionaire.”

Fueled by Ramen is currently celebrating its 15th anniversary with a book and DVD, featuring interviews with Paramore’s Haley Williams, and live performances from Fueled by Ramen recording artists. More info can be found on Fueled by Ramen’s official online store.

Available on Xbox 360, Wii™ and PlayStation®3 system (December 27th, 2011):

• Cobra Starship (ft. Sabi) – “You Make Me Feel” O
    • Gym Class Heroes (ft. Adam Levine) – “Stereo Hearts” O
    • Panic at the Disco – “I Write Sins Not Tragedies” X O
    • Paramore – “Pressure”
    • Sublime with Rome – “Panic” X O
    • Travie McCoy (ft. Bruno Mars) – “Billionaire” O

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system December 28th)

The tracks will be available as “Fueled By Ramen Pack 01,” with all songs available for purchase individually on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 system and Wii™. Tracks marked with “O” feature support for keyboards; tracks marked with “X” will offer Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$9.99 USD, £4.99 UK, €7.99 EU (800 Microsoft Points, 1000 Wii Points™) for the “Fueled By Ramen 01” pack
    $1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points, 200 Wii Points) per song
    $0.99 USD (100 Wii Points™/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226565

HMX said:
    Due to the holidays, there will be no PS3 release on 12/27/2011. However, there will be a 10-song release on 1/3/2012 to incorporate both content that would have been released on 12/27 and the regular release on 1/3. Stay tuned!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Z024f2nKI&feature=player_embedded
    omg thats a horrible list
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    I agree, but with the confirmations of Hall And Oats, Bush, Huey Lewis And The News, and 2112 I will give a pass on this week.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    12-month XBL cards are gonna be on sale for $40 at Amazon n Best Buy if anyone needs one.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Speaking of XBL, I'll post my account here tomorrow when I get to my apartment, it will likely end up being Monster524 though.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Lol
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    A list for the XBL 12 days sale was leaked awhile ago n its been right so far:

12/26 - Forza Motorsport 4: November Speed Pack and Season Pass
    12/27 - Halo Reach content
    12/28 - Sonic content
    12/29 - Red Dead Redemption content
    12/30 - Gears of War 3 content
    12/31 - Call of Duty content
    1/1 - ????
    1/2 - ????
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    A list for the XBL 12 days sale was leaked awhile ago n its been right so far:

12/26 - Forza Motorsport 4: November Speed Pack and Season Pass
    12/27 - Halo Reach content
    12/28 - Sonic content
    12/29 - Red Dead Redemption content
    12/30 - Gears of War 3 content
    12/31 - Call of Duty content
    1/1 - ????
    1/2 - ????
    ive heard these have all been like 50% off? would be awesome if the gears season pass is 50% off, just got 1600 ms points \m/
    forza was 25% off
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Got the last 3ds Zelda bundle in northern Kentucky. Great success!
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!