Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I haven't played BioShock.

its amazing, you NEED to play it as its the best FPS i've ever played. it should only be 10 bucks at gamestop.
    is the first one available on the 360? only thing I can find is a bundle of bioshock/elder scrolls for 360.
    i have a copy so yes you can find it out of the bundle

its amazing, you NEED to play it as its the best FPS i've ever played. it should only be 10 bucks at gamestop.
    is the first one available on the 360? only thing I can find is a bundle of bioshock/elder scrolls for 360.
    Yes. You can dl it right from xbl
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Bioshock story is insanely good for a FPS. 2 was alright, but Infinite Dreams looks incredible.
    best thing about 2 was plasmids and guns at the same time.

Yes. You can dl it right from xbl
    I like that better than the bundle lol thanks
    lol no problem. Im sure you can find it cheaper at a GS or something but i just got it from xbl
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    No one plays FPS' for their single player. Bioshock had the best...Praise Allah

edited October 2011
    really? i played them for single player, albeit most were mediocre but i still played em for their single player

also i can't be the only one cuz they are making Prey 2 with no multiplayer
    edited October 2011
    looking like i'll probably be getting Xbox Live Gold shortly. dropping our 70 buck a month cable for HuluPlus seeing as its 8 bucks and has all the shows i was interested in watching anyway.
    You do because you refuse to pay for Live. Sales are higher for a game with competitive multiplayer.

You do because you refuse to pay for Live. Sales are higher for a game with competitive multiplayer.
    actually my last post stated i will be getting live soon and even then i still will not play them online. Why? because i don't find mindless death-matches with shit talking little kids fun
    People don't even talk in game anymore because of party chats. The only time you'll hear snot nosed kids is in COD where they took away the option to party chat.

i'll probably end up giving ME3's multiplayer a spin cuz i'll already have live for Hulu but i'm not expecting much from it.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    really? i played them for single player, albeit most were mediocre but i still played em for their single player

Wait, what? I finally get another prey game to play?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

Wait, what? I finally get another prey game to play?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMZva__rU14

unless they changed something from the last article i read in gameinformer its a single player only game
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    That's fine with me I loved the first game.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think i'm gonna skip Battlefield 3. I just have too many games I haven't finished yet... gears 3, arkham city, nhl 12 and madden 12.

I definitely plan on picking up MW3 even though I know the bullshit online multiplayer stress that comes with it.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    HORRY SHIT :B

Uncharted just got 10 on IGN. Straight 10 in every everything O_O I never seen that.
    Uncharted getting 9.5-10 on every major reviews \m/ :)>- \:D/

Already being called GOTY ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^