Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    how do you play games online with it? do you just need a router? is it something you have to pay for?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    If you have the internet at your house you can use a wireless router and when you sign onto your ps3 got to settings>Internet connection> search for connection.
    If you don't have a wireless router use an Ethernet cable and connect it to your regular router
    Connect to internet set up user name and on ps3 it is free to play online
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    cool, thanks. i have a router :-D
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    ..... Three days later.....

Where is skullfuck nobody has seen him

*meanwhile at skullfucks house*

"die mother fucker die!!!!"
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    edited April 2011
    :-))

PSNs PLEASE

EDIT: or add me (Maggot_012345678) cuz i wont be on 'till Friday
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    yeah man, im gonna talk all kinds of trash to 12 year olds :-))
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    You no longer play ps3 marc
    Well fuck you then. Was going to sign on and maybe play Black Ops with you on Friday, but nvm [-(
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    If you would like to pay for extras with internet you can get PSN+

Just sayin
    imageimage
    Why are the benifits of psn+?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Why are the benifits of psn+?
    basically some demos and add-ons are free, and there's some exclusive access to betas and stuff.
    also, i think PSN+ users are able to back-up all their memory to a server
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I think games you can purchase and shit are discounted as well
    imageimage
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yobn93I1kHI&feature=player_embedded

I know a lot of you don't give a shit, but this video is fucking insane.
  • MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
    Rumor: 'Multiple sources' claim new Nintendo console reveal at or before E3

{Upload|9093}

Rumors of a "Wii 2" or "Wii HD" have been flying since ... well, pretty much since the Wii launched, but when an outlet the size of Game Informer piles on, it's tough not to take notice.

The publication says it's hearing from multiple sources that Nintendo will announce a new home console at or before E3. According to hearsay, the console would arrive in 2012 and would sport HD graphics, though GI's sources are conflicted about how said graphics would compare to the Xbox 360 and PS3.

Well, there goes our "Schedule Vacations for E3 Week When All The Video Game Journalist Resorts Are Super Empty" plan.

Update: IGN found some anonymous sources of its own, who claim that the new console will be backwards compatible with all Wii games. Its sources say that the console is "significantly more powerful than the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360."
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    . Its sources say that the console is "significantly more powerful than the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360."
    {Upload|9094}

Nintendo isn't capable of that
    Hey gang,

The next round of DLC is a solid batch of singles from a healthy assortment of artists. Some 70's funk, 80's pop, modern metal and more! Expect to see 3 pro guitar upgrades, most notably on the fan-funking-tastic Love Rollercoaster. Enjoy!

Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation®3 system (April 19):

• Anberlin –- Breaking”
    • Mastodon – - Blood and Thunder” X
    • Ohio Players –- “Fire”
    • Ohio Players –“- Love Rollercoaster” X
    • Relient K –- “Must Have Done Something Right”
    • Tommy Tutone –- 867-5309/Jenny” X

(All tracks are original master recordings)

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system April 20)

These tracks will be available for purchase as individual tracks on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 system and Wii. Tracks marked with “X” will include Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song

$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per song

$0.99 USD (100 Wii Points/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade
    edited April 2011
    Here's the Rock Band Network songs that hit the 360 during the last week. These are RBN2.0 tracks, meaning they have pro features when applicable.

Amberian Dawn - "Lost Soul"
    Mafia Track Suit - "Forest for the Trees"
    Parry Gripp - "Spaghetti Cat (I Weep For You)"
    TesseracT - "Deception - Concealing Fate Part Two"
    Twin Atlantic - "Audience and Audio"
    Madlife - "Money"

And here's a double sized batch of RBN songs coming to the PlayStation 3 on April 19th. These tracks are still from RBN1.0 (i.e. no pro features) and we'll be doing larger batches of RBN1.0 upgrades for the next few weeks to bring over as much content as possible before making the switch to RBN2.0 on the PS3.

* Dance Gavin Dance – “Lemon Meringue Tie”
    * Heaven Shall Burn – “Endzeit”
    * Within the Ruins – “Feast or Famine”
    * Amberian Dawn – “Snowmaiden”
    * Stan Bush – “Til All Are One”
    * Evile – “Plague to End All Plagues”
    * Widespread Panic – “Surprise Valley (Live)”
    * Sea Wolf – “You’re a Wolf”
    * The B.O.L.T. – “Genius”
    * Ballyhoo! – “Paper Dolls”

Seriously? PS3 gets those but still no Bumblefoot, Gatling, Devin Townsend, or Aryeon?
    the new Twisted Metal game was featured on Gametrailers TV last night, looks amazing. anyone else see it? or watch that show at all?
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    the new Twisted Metal game was featured on Gametrailers TV last night, looks amazing. anyone else see it? or watch that show at all?
    I watch the show, didnt see the episode though.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    So I went to the new used video game store in town just to check it out.

I walked out with this:
    {Upload|9151}

...I couldn't resist.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ^Nice, how much did you pay?
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.